Do you think Paul should hire 2 additional people for marketing?

And if there is another Experience you better all be there because it’s my round and I’m only buying one!

A round of guitars? Awesome!

See you at the bar.

ted-buckland-fine.gif

Paul has done a fantastic job with going all over the world, doing videos, and meeting people in Japan, and Europe and talking about his guitars. He is passionate and really loves the company and the guitars. As we all get older, it seems it would make sense to find 2 younger people who are almost as passionate about the guitars as he is with some good knowledge and people skills and get out there and help spread the news about their guitars. Perhaps one male and one female who could help market the PRS guitars that would travel more so he could focus at home on their new PRS Telecaster and continuing his excellent videos in house.
Good question, but it seems the company does pretty well without the additional marketing...as far as I can see.

Your insights about Paul's dedication to promoting his guitars are truly inspiring. Expanding the team with two passionate individuals could indeed take their marketing efforts to new heights. By bringing in younger team members with fresh perspectives and expertise, they can infuse new energy into their campaigns.
Yet ANOTHER bizarre first post on a guitar forum.
AI bots are getting berry, berry, clever.

Back