DG50...The Final Frontier

Geez, I was hoping I could slack off a little for a few months. Now you guys tell me I have to get cracking!

OK, put the bit in my mouth and I'll pull the wagon a while longer...:eek:

I'm more into the Blackface/Silverface clean+pedals thing (I'm still waiting for PRS to do their take on an old Bassman head as that's what I play out of, but one of the early blackface ones without the other gain stages so it's a clean head) ... I really need to add a DGT to the arsenal sometime. I love David's tone and playing.
You need to look into the Super Dallas. Add a DGT and you will crap yourself. With choice pedals I can do just about anything I want.

You need to look into the Super Dallas. Add a DGT and you will crap yourself. With choice pedals I can do just about anything I want.

Though...maybe crapping one's self isn't all that desirable a thing...how about just being, you know, happy?

Though...maybe crapping one's self isn't all that desirable a thing...how about just being, you know, happy?

Yeah...being happy AND crapping your pants usually costs 35$ more.

(Sorry Alan...I waited as long as I could for you to respond.)

Yeah...being happy AND crapping your pants usually costs 35$ more.

(Sorry Alan...I waited as long as I could for you to respond.)

'Tis quite alright. I was just sitting here recovering from going to see a Kiss tribute band last night and my wife waking me this morning with those four little words - "we have a problem". Turned out a branch had rotted off a tree - pretty big sucker. Missed my son's car, but apparently it carried a vendetta against the post office. So my son and I spent an hour or so fixing that - getting colder and windier than my car after a trip to Taco Bell.

When you get down to the pooping and farting jokes, you know the thread topic is truly ready to be buried.

I was just sitting here recovering from going to see a Kiss tribute band last night...

See that's the problem right there. You can't recover from going to see a Kiss tribute band. It's something you can't un-see.

Of course the angry god of rotted trees punished you for doing it - who can blame him/her/it?

Back