Dearly departed PRS I stupidly sold or moved on in my 'ho' dom.

this is an interes-------
669db27dc4436180a2a16e098cafef630807404ad07f31ef8f958a2951707517.jpg

If only I could afford to have several PRS's. I have several other guitars, but only one PRS. I tend to play the others more and only break mine out once in a while. Like a great Scotch that you pull out on special occasions, in comparison to the Jameson or Bushmills that gets drank on a consistent basis.

Lost it in a trade for a Santana... so don’t feel too bad for me.

Not at all, the santana's are fabulous. Did I not have a similarly shaped small builder guitar, I'd strongly consider one.
(mine has a neck shaped based on a Regular Standard 24 neck, and 25" scale so I get the best of both).

Like I say, I don't regret moving on certain guitars, though they were fun to have.
Both of the Single Cut Trems I enjoyed, but I assumed would sound like McCarty trems...they didn't.

If only I could afford to have several PRS's. I have several other guitars, but only one PRS. I tend to play the others more and only break mine out once in a while. Like a great Scotch that you pull out on special occasions, in comparison to the Jameson or Bushmills that gets drank on a consistent basis.

It just depends on needs/wants. I only have one now, but it's solidly like..1B of my guitars.
It gets used a TON. And is still the standard all guitars I purchase (rarely now adays) are judged against.
But I play the sheeeeet out of it.

Not at all, the santana's are fabulous. Did I not have a similarly shaped small builder guitar, I'd strongly consider one.
(mine has a neck shaped based on a Regular Standard 24 neck, and 25" scale so I get the best of both).

Like I say, I don't regret moving on certain guitars, though they were fun to have.
Both of the Single Cut Trems I enjoyed, but I assumed would sound like McCarty trems...they didn't.

Yeah, I’d hit one of Ron’s Artisian’s fo’ Sho!

But I feel you... I mourn the loss of the DC3 but I replaced it with an old SE EG recently, and for my part-time “strat” needs it’s fine. More than fine actually.

I look like a bright ring surrounded by swirling hot GAS. Once a guitar crosses my event horizon it never leaves.

It’s a real nasty habit.

Back