Dearly departed PRS I stupidly sold or moved on in my 'ho' dom.

CE 24 Regular neck

Bam era couch shot.
All gone except purple CU and Thorn on the end.
Note 89 Royal Blue Studio
and CuRo22 1 piece top

This was a nice Std 24 I had planned to send to Dan Lawrence for a 'wackmaster' paint job but life got in the way:

Also had a pretty badass SCT black (the namm show one that was halted at the factory and sat until the lawsuite was over)
as well as a 10 top quilt one. Looking for pics,.

Yeah they were all really fabulous
Stupidly ran up a bunch a debt and sold to clear it. Honestly the purple custom kills them all.

Most of the 80s ones are with a local friend who’s enjoying them.

I also had a all mahog ce metal flake in there somewhere...

The baby blue 86 is the most regrettable

The top two in the first pick are phenomenal.
I had no idea you had owned so many PRSs. I guess your not such a bad guy after all.
Lol! ;)
But, let's not forget that he sold most of them, so we better still keep an eye on him. ;) Unless of course, he gets an Archon, which would reinstate him with full privileges. :D

Yeah they were all really fabulous
Stupidly ran up a bunch a debt and sold to clear it. Honestly the purple custom kills them all.

Most of the 80s ones are with a local friend who’s enjoying them.

I also had a all mahog ce metal flake in there somewhere...

The baby blue 86 is the most regrettable

Daaaang! That PURPLE!!!:eek:

That is what I call covering all your tonal bases!

I feel your pain bro. But hey man you only live once...right?

I had the opportunity a few years ago to buy what was and still is...my dream car. I passed on it at the 11th hour. I was at the bank getting the cashiers check. Then it hit me...what would it be like to finally have my dream car? What What would I dream about now...what car would I really ever want as much as I had always wanted this one...freaked me out man...so I killed the deal.

At that very moment I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt...I was oficially a grown up...and let me just say....it really BLOWS!

Nah all good, great guitar (was Kevin cadogan from 3rd eye blind) I enjoyed it. Hope it’s being enjoyed where it’s at now.

Yeah, it’s better not knowing what you’re missing. That’s why I routinely hand back expensive/exceptional pieces rather quickly when one of y’all let me check them out.

I DON’T WANNA KNOW!!!!

THIS! Good lookin out man...i gotta write that one down..my go to move so far has been...to pretend there is a river of quick sand...with snakes...and mean redheads...

Pro tip...I also try to steer clear of the PS Friday/Monday thread and I usually only peek at the new NGD or anything that has trigger words like "limited run" or Dragons Breath Glow...and Purple. ...oh, and anything @11top posts that has "wood" in the title.

Princess Cheesey Poofs...says I have a "problem" with impulse control...pffft, she's such a silly ginger...

Back