Dearly departed PRS I stupidly sold or moved on in my 'ho' dom.

Pete Dale strikes again? I know he likes those PJEs.

Kind of. I played one of his, and was smitten. Let it go at that until I saw a certain video from Peach Guitars. It was the particular guitar. I must have watched that vid 15 or 20 times. Finally reached out to Peach and made a deal. Pete's a little jealous of it. It's got some sweet mojo. Might be due to the roasted swamp ash body, which is unusual for a PJE. It's even finished, and not the raw look.

I'm actually happy that I let all the PRS guitars go that I did.

SC245, my gateway guitar
SE Navarro
Core Tremonti
HB II
SC 594 (less happy about this one)

With each iteration I chose an even better one for me.

P245 can't imagine ever giving this one up
Bonnie Pink Tremonti
Emerald Green SC my avatar guitar. My wife will kill me if this goes MIA.
Ready to pull the trigger on... Well, you'll see. Being patient to get just the right specimen

There's really only one I'd want back that I sold, my '03 Standard 22 stop tail in Platinum Metallic w/birds. Got it brand new on an insane hookup deal, swapped out the D2's for D1's and played the hell out of it. I miss it...

I’ve sold an awful lot of PRSes for gaseous reasons, and there are quite a few I wish i’d kept. But it’s water under the bridge; right now I have my best lineup ever, and they’re all keepers. None will depart.

I’ve been buying new PRSes since 1991, and I find they keep making them better and better. So since the ones I wish I’d kept are long gone, and the replacements are actually guitars I like more, I don’t have serious regrets - - except that I sold some too cheaply!

;)

Back