Dealer Singlecut Wood Library Run

Dimebag11

Would there be any interest, any dealer interested, in putting together a Wood Library order for a custom Singlecut of sorts. If we can get a handful of us to agree on specs maybe we can get it done.

Here’s what I’m thinking:
25” or 24.594” Pattern Vintage Neck Mahogany
Ebony board, perhaps with some striping.
PRS trem
Some gorgeous quilt maple purple fade top or something interesting
Mahogany singlecut 594 thickness body
A set of \m/ pickups

…anyone in?

Wood library isn’t really a “group buy” private stock: the model has to be a regular offering without deviation except for the woods, hardware, and finish choices (some previous runs allowed pickup choice but I hear that’s not the case currently). Even among those choices there are an only defined set offered.

That being said, I know of a few customer initiated WL runs including the infamous one from this forum so it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Seems like you're leaning towards a WL Tremonti model - closest core offering to what you're requesting. Would meet your asks with a:
- 25" scale
- Singlecut body design
- Prs Trem

Tremonti pickups that come stock could come close to what you want, unless a dealer could sub for \m/ pickups. I'd imagine an WL run like this:

WL Tremonti:
5 with Quilt Tops, Mahogany Body & Neck, Ebony Board, & ***colors to determine***
5 with Flame Tops, Korina/Ash Body & Stained Maple Neck, Cocobolo/Zircote/Brazilian RW Board

For WL Colors - I think about brighter or more traditional Singlecut colors you wouldn't get on a core Tremonti model. Thinking in addition to purple, other uncommon "burst" colors like Livingston Lemondrop, McCarty Cherry Sunburst, and other uncommon "fade or jean" colors like "sandstorm fade", "beach fade", "orange fade", and "blue Jean"

For a Purple color, there are a few shades you can only get through WL like Purple Burst, Purple Fade, and my favorite (currently in search for) Purple Jean! I've only seen these variants through wood library. Here's a pic of this color for reference:

Gy1GpoP.jpg
[/IMG]

That would be awesome and I’d be totally in with a Tremonti WL build :) I’ve seen some incredible Purple Fade quilt tops recently on some custom 22s.

Seems like you're leaning towards a WL Tremonti model - closest core offering to what you're requesting. Would meet your asks with a:
- 25" scale
- Singlecut body design
- Prs Trem

Tremonti pickups that come stock could come close to what you want, unless a dealer could sub for \m/ pickups. I'd imagine an WL run like this:

WL Tremonti:
5 with Quilt Tops, Mahogany Body & Neck, Ebony Board, & ***colors to determine***
5 with Flame Tops, Korina/Ash Body & Stained Maple Neck, Cocobolo/Zircote/Brazilian RW Board

For WL Colors - I think about brighter or more traditional Singlecut colors you wouldn't get on a core Tremonti model. Thinking in addition to purple, other uncommon "burst" colors like Livingston Lemondrop, McCarty Cherry Sunburst, and other uncommon "fade or jean" colors like "sandstorm fade", "beach fade", "orange fade", and "blue Jean"

For a Purple color, there are a few shades you can only get through WL like Purple Burst, Purple Fade, and my favorite (currently in search for) Purple Jean! I've only seen these variants through wood library. Here's a pic of this color for reference:

Gy1GpoP.jpg
[/IMG]
Les LOVES that color !!!!!!

- 25" scale
- Singlecut body design
- Prs Trem

WL Tremonti:

Gy1GpoP.jpg
[/IMG]
Side note: I wish they would still ship to the USA.

Any other takers? :) Maybe we can get cool finishes like Sour Grape or Northern Lights
Northern Lights isn't offered any more. I have one, and it's still in mourning because its finish was discontinued. It wears a black PS case.

I asked my guitar how it felt about being a discontinued color:

"I'm a victim now," said my guitar. "I'm starting a Million Guitar March on Washington to protest."

"OK, um, how many guitars are joining you in the march?"

"Well, so far it's just me," said my guitar. "But I have a VOICE!"

"You certainly do," I said. "Amplify that voice and make some noise!"

My guitar smiled. We understand one another.

Back