Darth Paul, my customized PRS S2 Standard 22

Stay at Home Lock Down, so I got some time to make a demo track of "Darth Paul"! So, thought of running this by you guys before I work on the video. Please let me know if there is anything too loud or anything. Thanks!

I used my Headrush Gigboard. Mesa Dual Rec on the left and Soldano SLO-100 on the right amp sims and some cab sims and IRs.

Of course, I named the track "Epidemia"!

https://soundcloud.com/littlebadboy/epidemia

Last edited:
Stay at Home Lock Down, so I got some time to make a demo track of "Darth Paul"! So, thought of running this by you guys before I work on the video. Please let me know if there is anything too loud or anything. Thanks!

I used my Headrush Gigboard. Mesa Dual Rec on the left and Soldano SLO-100 on the right amp sims and some cab sims and IRs.

Of course, I named the track "Epidemia"!

https://soundcloud.com/littlebadboy/epidemia-2/
Dig!

Awesome project and killer looking guitar! How long did it take you to complete?
Hey thanks!

I started in November. Just selected and collected parts. Sent my orig pickguard to WD Music Products to use as template. It took 2 times of sending back and forth til I got what I want. Then, I had to send everything to my friend in Florida from Illinois to do the circuit. It also went back and forth until it was perfected. Everything was completed by February. It was worth all the effort and wait!

Hey thanks!

I started in November. Just selected and collected parts. Sent my orig pickguard to WD Music Products to use as template. It took 2 times of sending back and forth til I got what I want. Then, I had to send everything to my friend in Florida from Illinois to do the circuit. It also went back and forth until it was perfected. Everything was completed by February. It was worth all the effort and wait!

That is extremely cool. Well done! I've been thinking of projects I can pursue like this but I'm not that advanced yet.

That looks pretty tidy. I first project was swapping the pickups (via loaded pickguard) on one of my other instruments, which was basically a bunch of soldering. That turned out well, if a little sloppy. But gave me confidence to want to learn more.

Thanks for pointing out this thread to me! That is lovely. ...and the photo of the underside of the pickguard is soooo good. I built 3 vintagey Fender style guitars over the past couple of years and I try to keep the wiring tidy as well. That's just beautiful.

I think I've now decided to go with two mini toggles for my S2 Standard now that I see there is an ideal place to install them!

Back