Damn it! I need a Dragon!

I would love to see a large number of Dragon owners simultaneously playing some stupid-simple rock standard with their treasured guitars. I can visualize it now. (I’d also like to see bonus footage of the care exercised uncasing & repacking those Dragons)

(I never claimed to be normal)

Yeah... no.

I'd love to have the SC Dragon or D-neck Dragon. Truly. But will never spend that kind of money to have one. You could own a classic Ferrari for that kind of money. And if you have that kind of jack to blow on a guitar you'll never *really* play, chances are good you can afford the maintenance costs to drive the Ferrari. :p

Just my $.02, YMMV, etc.

Yeah... no.

I'd love to have the SC Dragon or D-neck Dragon. Truly. But will never spend that kind of money to have one. You could own a classic Ferrari for that kind of money. And if you have that kind of jack to blow on a guitar you'll never *really* play, chances are good you can afford the maintenance costs to drive the Ferrari. :p

Just my $.02, YMMV, etc.

I have seen pictures of Markie with a SC Dragon or am I mistaken ?

I would love to see a large number of Dragon owners simultaneously playing some stupid-simple rock standard with their treasured guitars. I can visualize it now. (I’d also like to see bonus footage of the care exercised uncasing & repacking those Dragons)

(I never claimed to be normal)

Smoke on the Water, tee hee.

Smoke on the Water, tee hee.
Fitting..

kXIXPtZ.jpg

Back