Dallas Guitar Festival - Whos Going?

El Fenix

Who all is going this year?

I should be there Friday at opening. I bought my DGT at the 2019 show - and coulda got it signed by Paul, but I didn't.

You know it!!!
I will be bringing some pedals to sell to Jo, at Robert Monster, and I am bringing a 60's Tiesco del Rey to Swap with Jason, at
Spacetone Music.
Looking for the Elusive natural Korina DGT! My own personal Unicorn...

You know it!!!
I will be bringing some pedals to sell to Jo, at Robert Monster, and I am bringing a 60's Tiesco del Rey to Swap with Jason, at
Spacetone Music.
Looking for the Elusive natural Korina DGT! My own personal Unicorn...
If you see a semi-hollow DGT, let me know.

Yeah usually the PRS pickings are fairly light except GBRAT'S usually has some cool pieces. Brian Meader usually brings some cool new stuff out, but most of the old school dealers, seem to stick with their traditional fender, gibson, gretsch. I have not seen JT from Guitar Maverick the last couple of shows, he always brought such cool stuff.

Yeah usually the PRS pickings are fairly light except GBRAT'S usually has some cool pieces. Brian Meader usually brings some cool new stuff out, but most of the old school dealers, seem to stick with their traditional fender, gibson, gretsch. I have not seen JT from Guitar Maverick the last couple of shows, he always brought such cool stuff.
Jimmy Wallace had about 10 PRS at the 2019 show. We'll see what happens.

I'm looking for one of those George Harrison rosewood Teles from 2017.

GBrat's will be one lighter than planned. NGD coming soon. :)

Back