This is going to be an interesting gig....

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
So I've got the winery coming up this Friday, which should be a relatively straightforward gig.

We booked another one today, for Saturday the 28th, at the Bircus Brewery. Bircus is a circus themed brewery...and I didn't realize that they take the circus theme seriously - there will be circus acts performing at points during our set, and our breaks. That's a new one on me - could be fun!!

They took an older picture from our Facebook page, but I'll be there as well....

That could get interesting. I have played some interesting venues but nothing like that. I didn't know you are in Ohio. I spent most of my life in NW Ohio before moving to FL about 11 years ago.

Yeah, I gotta talk to them about that description...we're acoustic. Old blues, acoustic rock...I "suppose" that the descriptor fits, but I don't like it. Of course, the other 2 guys are about 20 years older than I, and I'm not exactly young at 54...
i don't mind easy listening or soft rock but i also rememeber when these were insults. 'americana'? 'speculative fiction'?

Yeah, I gotta talk to them about that description...we're acoustic. Old blues, acoustic rock...I "suppose" that the descriptor fits, but I don't like it. Of course, the other 2 guys are about 20 years older than I, and I'm not exactly young at 54...
54?!

Damn kid you look young for that age!

Be sure to let us know about the craziness that good music, beer, and the circus create.

Enjoy the unique experience!

Earlier is always better. I am tired of the 10 to 2 AM gigs. We have one place that doesn't even start the bands until 11 PM. It is smart on their end because everyone heads there when the band stops playing at the place the were hanging out so they get a big rush in that last hour.

Back