CU22 in the house :)

Rider1260

My newest addition
CU22 WF neck, light weight, great looker ( better in person ) just a sweet guitar. really interesting split tones.
The top is so interesting grain going Vertically and Horizonally

Very nice. I was a little stunned by the color on he first two pics--the incandescent light really makes it look green. That's a great top. Congrats.

Badass....what pickups do you have loaded in that thing?

Dimarzo 36 Anv ( Neck ) and a Tone Zone in the bridge not something I have ever used before but CRGTR said that sounded great in this guitar ( see below )

So after the first play I was not really sold 110% on this guitar or the pickups spent a couple of days trying to get it figured
wacko.gif

Started thinking I was headed for some pickup swapping. ( Not something I usually do )
Oh how wrong I was
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

I spent tonight putting my brand of strings ( DR Tite fit 10s ) and doing my standard set up and then tried a small pickup adjustment ( raised the treble side of the neck pickup and lowered the bridge pickup just a touch ) and BANG there it was had a blast wringing it out dialed in a couple of my pedals just for this guitar. There are some great harmonics and overtone that just rock and more sustain than I thought something this light could ever have.
SO HAPPY !!! Another Keeper

Back