Couple of new reviews from my subs

Corey - Thanks for posting. I just may have to get one of these. You & Les are starting to cost me $$$! I want that SRV sound that I hear on songs like Cold Shot. I think this device may do it.
Always happy to help lighten the load of members wallets :D
Seriously, Les is helping Santa bring many a gift to guitar players this year.

PS, I had read that Pete had played with a band in Japan Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi.
Just found a short vid on YouTube with Pete rippin' it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
JHS Andy Timmons Signature Channel Drive, demo

I gotta say his demos rock!

The AT Channel Drive is very cool, love the two tone controls. Matching the EQ on a pedal and the amp is so important. Lots of good sounds, just can't decide if I need it!

What I would REALLY like to get is an Andy Timmons sig delay pedal, that guy's delay is perfect for his style and I've always dug it. I think he uses a pair of EH Deluxe Memory Man pedals, or at least he used to.

Caroline Guitar Co. Météore Reverb, demo by Pete Thorn/Vintage King

Caroline VK Cannonball Fuzz demo by Pete Thorn/Vintage King
This video is a few years old from June of 2013, but it popped up after I watched Pete's reverb one above.
Same brand pedal, but a fuzz, and it also has one of those "havoc" switches on it.
Interesting also to see how Pete's studio looked a few years back.

Man, that Helix demo was good.
Makes me want to buy everything Pete demos :D

KHDK #1 OVERDRIVE, demo by Pete Thorn
Here is another new upload.

This is an older review of the Schaffer Replica Tower that was linked from Solo Dallas's page from 2014.
In the video above I asked Pete Wednesday if he could do a new review on the pedal version, and I just saw on Facebook a short video, and he will have the full review before too long, and I will post it later.
I am excited since I have this pedal version of the Schaffer Replica.

He is getting some serious AC/DC tonage here, and specifically wrote the song to have an AC/DC vibe without playing an actual AC/DC tune.

And here is Pete Thorn with the short demo.

Back