Core 594 SC toggle switch diagram help

Warmart

Fani PRSi
Oh well, I'm dumb at times and I'm nearing the end (hopefully) of changing pots and pu's in my Core SC 594. The only thing I'm unsure of is the 3-way toggle switch, on the side with 3 lugs, is the center the "output" or is it the ground? So far I've wired it up thinking the opposite side having 2 lugs is ground but I want to be sure. I've seen diagrams with it BOTH ways which is less than helpful.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

In continuation of the "longest thread ever with just my posts" here's some after shots, these puppies look fantabulous and sound even better! Blown tf away tbh. Meant to wipe off the side of the bridge but hey, this is real life here people! :p

uc

uc

Thanks guys, bad title I know! I sort of hijacked my own thread which was originally of help in clearing my head - the switch was easy and I made it more difficult that I should've! Was getting paralyzed with the multiple wiring diagrams at the time!

Sorry @dmatthews, I'll probably not list them any time soon and would rather they go to someone from here, but we'll see after I think it over.

Thanks guys, bad title I know! I sort of hijacked my own thread which was originally of help in clearing my head - the switch was easy and I made it more difficult that I should've! Was getting paralyzed with the multiple wiring diagrams at the time!

Sorry @dmatthews, I'll probably not list them any time soon and would rather they go to someone from here, but we'll see after I think it over.
Yeah no worries mate.
My WL 594 came with a non splittable 58/15 as a spare replacement for an installed DiMarzio :rolleyes:
Found a luthier that split it, so it's "OK" now.
Must have come out of a HB.

In continuation of the "longest thread ever with just my posts" here's some after shots, these puppies look fantabulous and sound even better! Blown tf away tbh. Meant to wipe off the side of the bridge but hey, this is real life here people! :p

uc

uc
Nice Ride! Does it deliver on the heavies now?

That top is smoking hot! Are you planning on keeping this guitar forever? If not, you may want to hang on to the PRS pickups. It might help you sell it later, If you're going to keep it forever then of course, sell'em!

That top is smoking hot! Are you planning on keeping this guitar forever? If not, you may want to hang on to the PRS pickups. It might help you sell it later, If you're going to keep it forever then of course, sell'em!
Thank you! Yes, even if my hands/fingers degrade to the point I can't play, this baby isn't going anywhere!

Hey how do we keep our “post count” up?

Regards

Humphrey Rubra
Well, hmm, just keep drinking Scotch - never switch to Martinis and you'll have no worries.

Back