Carrier!

László

Too Many Notes
In keeping with my theme of Dad Pride Day (ha!) my son Jamie and his bandmate Noah just finished scoring and doing audio for a podcast starring Cynthia Erivo (Grammy, Tony and Emmy winner) called "Carrier." It's a mystery thing.

Their last scoring project was the Rami Malek podcast called "Blackout" that debuted at #2 (yes, someone keeps track of this stuff for podcasts!).

The musical theme is kinda bluesy, so >ahem< yours truly was very excited to be asked to lay down some Hammond B3. So yeah, I had some fun, and of course what's better than your son asking you to cut a part on a music project?

Anyway, the first two episodes came out today, and it's killer. One thing that's really interesting is that it's in binaural sound - I mean, you feel like you are in the room. If you listen on headphones you'll get the full effect and it's very exciting.

Here's some background on it. It can be listened to on iTunes or the podcast app. Interesting news about "Blackout" as a possible TV series also.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/carrier-podcast-trailer-cynthia-erivo-qcode-video-1202643823/

Nice Les, this is what it's all about. Kudos to you

I was like a teenager who was asked to perform with his rock idols when they asked me to do that organ part; giddy.

When my son was 14, he was already doing sessions on my ads. It’s nice to have a bit part in this project!! ;)

Cool! So is this sorta like an audiobook? I’m 100% unfamiliar so trying to liken it to something else. A storyline with audio and sound effects, just no picture? I watched the video in the link, so just trying get an idea.

Fantastic! Congrats! I can only dream of such a level of musical accomplishment!

Back