Belated Dad Audio Brag.

Kinda the way I feel, but...sometimes I feel I'm putting it out there a little too much. Thing is, I love my kids, as nearly everyone does, but I also truly admire them. They're remarkable people!
No reason to feel overindulgent.
We all love our kids accomplishments.
We'll let you know if you go overboard.
No danger so far.:)

Your son is a nice young guy! I enjoyed talking with him. What's he up to now (time for your dad brag!)?
He’s traversing the pandemic as well as a creative talent can. Freelance work exclusively from home, artwork generation for a new crypto currency company, a variety of story boarding for commercial ads, tons of background music clips, and live background music for YouTube live gaming influencers. o_O

All that is great but it’s still stressful. My youngest son - the audio engineer - did a few install jobs over the past year but has had ZERO commercial support work since he shutdown. A well respected and credentialed tech doing odd jobs and working at a winery. That’s some sh@t. But he’s recently married, happy, and taking it all in stride.

Thanks for asking, Les!

He’s traversing the pandemic as well as a creative talent can. Freelance work exclusively from home, artwork generation for a new crypto currency company, a variety of story boarding for commercial ads, tons of background music clips, and live background music for YouTube live gaming influencers. o_O

All that is great but it’s still stressful. My youngest son - the audio engineer - did a few install jobs over the past year but has had ZERO commercial support work since he shutdown. A well respected and credentialed tech doing odd jobs and working at a winery. That’s some sh@t. But he’s recently married, happy, and taking it all in stride.

Thanks for asking, Les!

Well, I wish your family all the very best - this pandemic time has been especially stressful for creatives.

Back