Can't get to my Archon... I'm in JAPAN

Elvis, I know the feeling. I've been lost before. I didnt' end up in Japan though, so I can't be of much help. You're going to have to find your own way home. Good luck!

:) Safe travels!

Bummer man. It's a little early, but when the sun comes up, I'll crank mine up for ya.

Thank God, he's still alive. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN, ELVIS. All the amps are solid state over there. They try to disguise this by calling it "transistor."

Thank God, he's still alive. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN, ELVIS. All the amps are solid state over there. They try to disguise this by calling it "transistor."

Funny! I actually design transistor things - watch out!

Thanks Elvis...hey, are you on tour in Japan, or there for business/pleasure?

Business. And, sadly, not the touring kind. I'm an engineer in my other life. On the plus side, it's cherry blossom season and I seem to have picked the perfect week for it :)

thumb_IMG_3686_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_3687_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_3685_1024.jpg

Ahhh, Japan....conjures up memories of a classic........

Oh no, there goes Tokyo
Go Go Godzilla....

I think we're spending too much time together. We're starting to think alike! LOL I swear, my post about "get out while you can" above first said to do it because of Godzilla. Then I changed it thinking I was already being silly enough with the transistor thing.

Did you put something in that amp??? :D

I think we're spending too much time together. We're starting to think alike! LOL I swear, my post about "get out while you can" above first said to do it because of Godzilla. Then I changed it thinking I was already being silly enough with the transistor thing.

Did you put something in that amp??? :D

Too funny. The wife may have sprinkled some glitter on it! :eek:

Back