can someone recommend a PRS dealer in the California area

sunshinewelly

I am travelling to California in the summer staying in Anaheim, Palm Springs, Vegas , San Fransico and then down the PCH back to LA.

I want to pick up a PRS on my travels as they are a lot cheaper in the USA compared to the UK.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer on my route.

Gelb Music in Redwood City (about 20 minutes from San Francisco) usually has a nice selection, friendly atmosphere to try stuff out in. You can ask to play every PRS they've got and they'll set you up no questions asked.

Guitar Showcase in San Jose is one of the best guitar stores in Northern California, a bit pricey, but usually have some excellent hand picked tops on their PRS's.

Good luck with your search! Be sure to post pics if you find one to take back across the pond :)

One of the larger dealers down in SoCal is definitely Wild West Guitars, and they typically have a pretty tasty selection:

Wild West Guitars
1546 7th Street
Riverside, CA 92507

Haven't bought from them personally but I know a lot of guys like dealing with them and I have spent hours drooling at their stock online personally! :D

I am travelling to California in the summer staying in Anaheim, Palm Springs, Vegas , San Fransico and then down the PCH back to LA.

I want to pick up a PRS on my travels as they are a lot cheaper in the USA compared to the UK.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer on my route.

WILD WEST GUITARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwg-logo.jpg

My name is Doug Diamond, from Wild West Guitars, 30 minutes from Anaheim, CA.
The Wild West is a plush, chill place to check out tons of amazing PRS axes and hear yourself think at the same time.
I am happy to help you navigate the PRS waters! I sent you a PM, as well. Enjoy your trip!
Rock ON!
Best regards,
Doug Diamond
The Wild West

You will NOT be disappointed with Doug Diamond (DFD 'round here!). Great guy.

Contact Paul Ryan at the San Francisco Guitar Center. Tell him Kev sent you, he will hook you up even more so.. He is also the one of the current and original band members to the Technical Death Metal group known as ORIGIN,

Doug Fkn Diamond is the man! :rock:
I'd recommend catching a cab w/him after a fine evening at Tsunami with a sketchy, non-speaking cab driver.

Back