Bridge Swap: Paul's Guitar

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I am looking for a needle in a haystack; a Paul's Guitar owner that wants to trade their stock bridge for a new-in-the-bag adjustable PRS bridge (gold or nickel).

Ah, I see, will you look at that? I have a trem, but it still has the little brass divits where the strings meet the bridge.

Bump. Still need some of these for a few of my guitars.

B911667E-FCD5-47DE-B4D6-0B7ABD09226C_zpspmul18rk.jpg

I want one of those too. Hans, I assume they make a substantial enough difference that you want to swap them out?

That's a negative. I want the Paul's bridge for a couple of my guitars. Six of them, to be exact. :)

I dig John's bridges though. Pretty sure I'll be getting his model 2300 for my SE One's.

I have not. I did put in a core pot though. Also a core nut and PIII's, cuz I'm that lazy guy. I also dropped a Lollar in it.
Do you notice a big difference between the Lollar and the stock PU ? I honestly don't hear that much difference when I compare them side tot side. Kudo's for the stock PU's ? (or perhaps m just tonedeaf.)

Do you notice a big difference between the Lollar and the stock PU ? I honestly don't hear that much difference when I compare them side tot side. Kudo's for the stock PU's ? (or perhaps m just tonedeaf.)

No, you're right. I wouldn't say it was a waste of money, but yea, it was a waste of money. The stock p/u's were/are great in the One. Live and learn.

Back