Black Friday List?

am anxiously awaiting the replacement PRSSEHBII Piezo which is due into the dealers on Friday - trouble is i paid for the original six months ago :D

might see what deals I can get in the UK for the Digitech Trio + though, I need to up my practice ..:p

By reading into the replies here, I am thinking I am not alone in looking at Black Friday as an opportunity to get a deal on something I want instead of looking for that special gift for someone else.

Maybe some things online, but no going out on Black Friday for me. First, the rona is running wild. Second, I learned my lesson on the Black Friday stuff. About 10 years ago, I went to Bass Pro Shops on Black Friday. The had some killer sales and a couple things I wanted for gifts for others, and a couple for me, that was too good to pass up. The doors opened at 7:00. I got there at 7:18. The check out line on the ground floor is in the back, and the top floor checkout is in the front. When I walked in, the line to check out went all the way to the other side of the store. So I went upstairs. Same thing. One guy inline saw me checking out the lines and we started talking. He said that when they opened the doors, people burst in and RAN to the items they want and then ran to the checkout lines. He said multiple people would have one person grab just anything, then run to get in line, while the other person shopped for the items they wanted and would then come and join them in line. The announced over the PA an estimated checkout time if you weren't in line yet, was 2 hours. I put down the two things I already had in my hands and left the store.

My wife, daughter and son-in-law still do it every year. Love it. They tell similar tales of a couple walking in and getting in line, the other one shops, while one person saves their spot in line. I view that as "cheating." I don't do well with cheaters. Patriots suck! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back