Birthday Guitars

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Two of my PRS guitars were completed on my birthday and one on my daughter's birthday. I've seen threads where people are looking for birthday guitars. In fact, Justin (justmund) is trying to find a guitar made on his new-born-baby's birthday as we speak. Just curious how many of you have a birthday PRS.

IMG_1197.jpeg

PS #4262
Has birthday on back of headstock.
"Catch 33" on banner for 33rd birthday.
Green color cause birthstone is emerald.
I was born in 1980 and almost went Santana shape...never really spent time on one so I decided against it.

MY PS #3340 has my B-day on the back of the headstock! I specifically requested this when I was told in March that it would take around 6 months to complete.

When I received it in June, I had a guitar that was "built in the future" for about 4 months!

101_3335.jpg

101_3327.jpg

100_3036.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if you guys went looking for significant others that had the same birthdays as you...

I wonder if you guys went looking for significant others that had the same birthdays as you...

Man, if you could create your significant other, to your personal specs...at the private stock factory....

I'll walk away now and take the proverbial cold shower.

Man, if you could create your significant other, to your personal specs...at the private stock factory....

I'll walk away now and take the proverbial cold shower.

Ehh, I'm not that picky about the specs, though I did luck out on that.

But they're awfully tricky to maintain properly.

My custom 24 has a tag date one day before my 40th, and a case date on my 40th--and it was a 40th birthday present. Pretty close!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;35119 said:
Just curious how many of you have a birthday PRS.

0.jpg

PRS408b-02.jpg

My wife's birthday is two calendar days away from mine, 364 days in real time.

But they're awfully tricky to maintain properly.

Yeah - tweak that truss rod the wrong way....

I have a sct that was completed on the day my son was born. Its in a case waiting for him. He says he wants to be a drummer, lol.

Yes, something I want to have. A guitar made on my birthday.................................What's the best way to go about this?

Back