Been a long time coming! NGD - Eriza Verde!

Took two years but finally arrived! Thanks to the team at Eddie's guitars for taking care of me on this one!

uqovbkS.jpg

43Go2Zg.jpg

cuxIRse.jpg

Wood Library Modern Eagle V - Eriza Verde, Flame Maple Top, Swamp Ash Back, Figured Maple Neck, and Ebony Board (Although I really think it's actually Zircote)
OHHHH DAMN THAT’S HOT!!! I want it!! HUUUUGE Congrats!!

Took two years but finally arrived! Thanks to the team at Eddie's guitars for taking care of me on this one!

uqovbkS.jpg

43Go2Zg.jpg

cuxIRse.jpg

Wood Library Modern Eagle V - Eriza Verde, Flame Maple Top, Swamp Ash Back, Figured Maple Neck, and Ebony Board (Although I really think it's actually Zircote)
Sweet baby Jesus........

rhpF4KN.jpg
Beautiful guitar. Can’t really tell from your pictures. Why do you think it’s ziracote? What do the specs read?
I’ve attached a dealer pic but the board seems lighter than the usual ebony with a good deal of figuring. Figured it either be Zircote or just an exotic piece of ebony! Feels great either way!

I’ve attached a dealer pic but the board seems lighter than the usual ebony with a good deal of figuring. Figured it either be Zircote or just an exotic piece of ebony! Feels great either way!

Does not look like ziracote. It would be a fluke if PRS substituted expensive ziracote without the specs calling for it. Certainly not all ebonies are black. There are lots of examples of “brown” ebony if you Google it.

Back