Anyone else lusting after this burnt maple leaf CU24 on reverb?

That's pretty cool. Not exactly ...

That is hot. I cant always get into the eriza verde but this one is niiice. to quote the seller "there is a good reason 57/08 pups are so expensive on ebay" And the price is right...

That's pretty cool. Not exactly my jam, but I can appreciate it.

This is my Reverb crush right now:

https://reverb.com/item/2015456-prs-studio-2011-eriza-verde

I love the model, I love the color, and it's a killer price. I bought myself a PRS far too recently though and I can't possibly justify the expense of another, but I check on this thing near daily.

eriza verde is such a cool color. i tend to like them more towards the yellow side. that is a killer price!

You have to buy it! Mostly because I own #97 of the final 100 :D

But other than that because it looks incredible, should play like a dream, 85/15 are just wow! I am just more of a fan of pattern Regular than thin :)

Nope . I already have a 30th anniversary , and I am quite happy with it .

All yours .

I have this one and love it to bits.
1024x768_bestfit%20%286%29.jpg

I have this one and love it to bits.
1024x768_bestfit%20%286%29.jpg
Hi Alan,

Short question on the vibrato. I already started another threat checking the forums experience in the hybrid hardware. Do you experience any "unusual" quick corrosion or fade of the golden saddles? Mine started to wear of the gold very very quick after just a couple of hours playing it. Just wondering if what your experience is.

Thanks and great great guitar!

Hi Alan,

Short question on the vibrato. I already started another threat checking the forums experience in the hybrid hardware. Do you experience any "unusual" quick corrosion or fade of the golden saddles? Mine started to wear of the gold very very quick after just a couple of hours playing it. Just wondering if what your experience is.

Thanks and great great guitar!
Mines Fine. Been a year now and still tip top. I think probably the best guitar all round that I've played so far.

Back