Anyone else here order from MannMade recently?

Gary.T

Hey guys just wondering. I placed and order with them over a week ago and sent a couple of emails to ask a question regarding shipping time as a couple of things weren't in stock, but I haven't had a reply. Im sure its nothing to worry about but it was a fair chunk of cash and I thought it might be worth asking here.

Not sure if it helps, but I traded/purchased a guitar from him at his shop about a month ago. Great guy. I'd assume he's fairly busy between guitar sales, the manufacturing side, etc. I'd agree with trying phone contact next.

I have not received any emails from you , what email address are you sending them to? Please email me directly at jmann@MannMadeUSA com you can also reach me at 603 -488- 1912

I will say that I did switch my email server about 10 days ago in anticipation of the installation of a new website ,so I probably lost some messages during the transition... Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have not received any emails from you , what email address are you sending them to? Please email me directly at jmann@MannMadeUSA com you can also reach me at 603 -488- 1912

I will say that I did switch my email server about 10 days ago in anticipation of the installation of a new website ,so I probably lost some messages during the transition... Sorry for the inconvenience.

No probs John. Ill email you again on the address above. Cant wait to get my bits 'n' pieces. My CU22 is just begging for this overhaul!

Email sent. Im in Melbourne. Just got my first PRS and Im hooked. Its the most amazing guitar Ive ever owned and Ive had hundreds. (read absolute gear whore).:laugh:

Will get some pics up when the parts arrive and they're fitted. Thanks for the email reply John, I got the tracking and it looks like the parts will be here tomorrow or the next day. Whoo hoo.

Back