ANGELUS NECK HEEL CHANGED???

CHARISMAFIRE

INVISIBLE MAN
Does anyone have an official word on a change in the shape of the neck heel on the Angelus model? I saw some pics of some recent builds and it appears to be shaped thinner.

I don't think anyone here has seen what I'm talking about. I don't have any pics. The images I saw were of a new Angelus custom # 006 on Willcutt's website. The pics are their property so I haven't tried to post them here. Take a look at the neck heel. It is surely different than what we have seen before. Its a production model, not a private stock or an SE. Someone HAS to know something.

It looks like it's shaped a little differently from some of the others. Kind of hard to tell for sure.

Edit: I went to Northeast Music Center's website, Jack has a new Angelus listed. It appears to be the same shape as the one you referenced. There are two nice shots showing the detail of the heel, and the pics are larger.

Beautiful guitar, by the way.

I have no idea if the shape has changed, since I don't own an Angelus. Wouldn't surprise me, PRS is always tweaking their stuff.

Last edited:
I have a PS on order with an inlay on the heel cap. I saw this change and can't see how it would fit with this new design. I just thought someone might have an official word on the matter if the design has changed. If I catch myself in a moment thinking about it during normal business hours this week, I might try calling the chocolate factory and asking them about it.

I have a PS on order with an inlay on the heel cap. I saw this change and can't see how it would fit with this new design. I just thought someone might have an official word on the matter if the design has changed. If I catch myself in a moment thinking about it during normal business hours this week, I might try calling the chocolate factory and asking them about it.

That's what I'd do.

Back