...and just like this Ima PRS guy

Nice score!

All those features were factory options back in the day. There used to be a wider choice of a la carte specs that dealers could order.

Cool, good to know mate. Not sure why they put "Custom" on the tag. Probably by mistake - my custom 24 has two digit order reversed on the tag so mistakes happen :) Love this guitar non less

Congratulations on those beautiful guitars! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks mate. I'm truly complete with needs. From now it's more "I want" than "I need" :)

I will give both a good, loving home

I finally have few days off and managed to spend some times with this guitar. I did a proper setup and it's as lovely to play on now as my Custom 24.

I also took a picture in a better light to show the mahagony swirl on it's top. I know Standards are not loved as much as Customs but this top really makes me feeling warm.

WOW! love me some standards with nice hog swirl. From what you described you might want to check out the 57/08's - a little lower gain / vintage-y than the 59's if I am remembering correctly. Tim Mahoney (311 guitarist) has those in his Standard 24 as they cover all the bases and are a blank canvas if you will for pedals and gain.

WOW! love me some standards with nice hog swirl. From what you described you might want to check out the 57/08's - a little lower gain / vintage-y than the 59's if I am remembering correctly. Tim Mahoney (311 guitarist) has those in his Standard 24 as they cover all the bases and are a blank canvas if you will for pedals and gain.

Aw, yeah, bit to late for that. 59/09 are already on order. But thank you :)

I have just finished wiring this guitar with a set of 59/09's and boy it sounds so good now. A touch of snap on whole mahagony body in drop tuning makes it a match made in heaven. Great pickups

That was what initially attracted me to this guitar. The way it resonates made me to fall in love with it. It ringed alright with floating bridge but when I deck it it blowed my brain out

Interesting. I had the opposite experience with my CE22. Got it used/decked, sounded/sustained good. Floated the trem and it’s much better after floating it. Tone and sustain are better.

Back