And again…. NGD

Beautiful! Quick question though…
Are you selling this already? Or is someone trying to pull a fast one on Reverb? This exact guitar, with the exact photos are up on Reverb..

Thanks all!!

Beautiful! Quick question though…
Are you selling this already? Or is someone trying to pull a fast one on Reverb? This exact guitar, with the exact photos are up on Reverb..

Looks like the guy I traded with has not removed his original listing yet (I actually found him through reverb, local to me and we did the trade in person). I'll shoot him a note so no one get's disappointed if they try and buy...

Absolutely stunning @spawnofthesith I love the figuring and you have your own River Thames tuning between the volume & tone pots.

Did I say stunning, oh what the heck stu-nning!!

Ha! Good comparison. It is definitely one of the most unique tops I've owned. Just the perfect amount of quilt and bubbling and streaking o_O

Hopefully will have a lot of outdoor gigs next summer because this thing really comes out in the natural light

Had my first band practice with this last night, it performed exceptionally well. Just an all around amazing feeling guitar.

I love the design of the neck heel on this too, I wonder why PRS doesn't do this on all their models? I have pretty big hands so I've never been one to have issues with or complain about upper fret access on even an LP, but in any case this is an excellent design

Very nice! That quilt really pops nice in the right light- easily one of the nicest tops I've seen on an S2. I have an S2 594 myself and I love it. It's everything I l always wished Gibson could give me in a guitar but never did.

That looks sweet!! They really knocked it out of the park with this model. Who am I kidding they knock it out of the park with all their models lol

Very easy guitar to look at my friend, very nice. I've not seen an S2 top that nice to date.

Generally PRS pickups are great, but I've been wondering lately if people ever put Gibson pickups in their PRS. Especially for the McCarty models.

Very easy guitar to look at my friend, very nice. I've not seen an S2 top that nice to date.

Generally PRS pickups are great, but I've been wondering lately if people ever put Gibson pickups in their PRS. Especially for the McCarty models.

I’ve always been a big Les Paul guy, but for whatever reason have never really been a fan of their bridge pickups. An SD of some kind has ended up in the bridge of every LP I’ve owned

I’ve been quite enamored with all the different PRS pickups, I feel like they deliver their own unique sound and the coil splitting is unmatched.

Back