Acoustic processor for P22 piezo signal

Shinksma, just curious, are you feeding the loudbox mini with the line out from your Aura DI, or the straight piezo signal?
I haven't felt the need to get a dedicated acoustic amp yet, I have yet to run into a situation where I couldn't feed my processed piezo signal to a decent PA, and if I do, I've got a couple of 12" 2 way powered monitors I can use in a pinch.

Tom

Last night was the piezo signal going out the mix/mag jack of the guitar (piezo selected via switch on guitar), through pedal board with either everything bypassed or just going through the Aura DI.

I didn't expect anything too remarkable - as long as it sounded at least as good as my home PA, then it will be good enough for practice (where we don't use the PA). I may use it on stage when gigging to act as a local/private "monitor" type source, with signal also fed to the PA - that way I get a local-to-me sound the same way you do when playing an actual acoustic guitar...

I will experiment more on the weekend, but I'm happy with what I've heard so far.

Back