A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. I thought you were saying it but you were saying THEY say it. Ok, so if it isn't flat and it isn't a globe, what is it?
What is it?
It's shaped like this

yAri4Z.jpg

If the Earth were flat, you would think that someone would have discovered the edge by now.
But, yes, I do know (of) this one dude who actually did discover the edge back in the 70's.
His name was David and he walked up to the edge, and then he stood and looked down.
He lost a lot of friends there and then realized that he had no time to mess around.

It's shaped like this.
In my mind your "guitar" shape and flat are just about the same thing. Flat and Flat but thick with altitude is still a flat shape. Just with 3 dimensions. When us "round earthers" think of your model we don't think it is flat and only a foot thick. We think it is just a long, wide, flat thing with mountains and valleys. I fail to understand the need for the earth to be flat (or thick if you like) in the first place. What is it about a sphere that you don't like? For me, flying 16 hours in an airplane and leave one spot on earth at 1:00 pm and touch down in some other spot on earth at 3:00 pm local time, 11 hours into the future, can't happen unless we are chasing the sun around a sphere (and we cross the international date line).

In my mind your "guitar" shape and flat are just about the same thing. Flat and Flat but thick with altitude is still a flat shape. Just with 3 dimensions. When us "round earthers" think of your model we don't think it is flat and only a foot thick. We think it is just a long, wide, flat thing with mountains and valleys. I fail to understand the need for the earth to be flat (or thick if you like) in the first place. What is it about a sphere that you don't like? For me, flying 16 hours in an airplane and leave one spot on earth at 1:00 pm and touch down in some other spot on earth at 3:00 pm local time, 11 hours into the future, can't happen unless we are chasing the sun around a sphere (and we cross the international date line).
I wish I could see the actual proposed model instead of a cheeky PRS guitar reference.

If the earth is where we reside, and there is no space in which to measure it, does it exist?

Everything not in my body, mind and/or soul is outer space to me!!!

Are we living in a rental space?

Two and a half aliens walk into a flat earth society convention. They all sit down and listen with intrigue to the presentations, suppressing their giggles and belly laughs. At the end of the conference, one whole alien looks at the other whole alien and says "Are we missing something here?"! After making several new friends to whom they verify the claims presented, they depart peacefully under the impression that there is zero threat from this planets inhabitants.

I'll give away your favorite PRS if you can prove I am funny! I think your guitar is well protected.

If the earth is where we reside, and there is no space in which to measure it, does it exist?

Everything not in my body, mind and/or soul is outer space to me!!!

Are we living in a rental space?

Two and a half aliens walk into a flat earth society convention. They all sit down and listen with intrigue to the presentations, suppressing their giggles and belly laughs. At the end of the conference, one whole alien looks at the other whole alien and says "Are we missing something here?"! After making several new friends to whom they verify the claims presented, they depart peacefully under the impression that there is zero threat from this planets inhabitants.

I'll give away your favorite PRS if you can prove I am funny! I think your guitar is well protected.
How do you know there really is aliens though? I think what they mean by outer space is outside of our "earth" upwards to the stars.

I wonder where all that Voyager 1 and Voyager data is coming from.

ps Pluto is a planet!
Once a planet, always a planet!
Smoke You if you don't agree! hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back