A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen where the sun in shining in the clouds like it's right overhead. Not 93 million miles away. If it was it would always shine in a linear path. It doesn't always do that.
What the duck does this even mean? Linear path. You mean the sun should send its rays...linearly? It does, sunlight rays are always linear. Linear means a straight line. If you are thinking of pictures of crepuscular rays that look like they are emanating from a close sun, its a bit of an optical illusion due to perspective. They are parallel.

7W0L4bX.gif
That legit cracked me up.

You cant even tell me what 5 over 0 is. You have no leg to stand on. How about you go look at the mathematical proofs for yourself. Of course, this is work you will never do, because math is hard.
That's why we have calculators. As a musician all you need to do is count 1, 2, 3 and 4 and repeat. lol

No.
You refute the known model. Then you say "That's not my model".
Bring it. Bring your model, or stop all of your nonsense.
Yeah because you bring up silly flat earth memes with surfers going over the edge. Your strategy is to portray me as a flat earther. I'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with being a flat earther.

I don't have a model. I don't access to all the info. I just know it's stationary.

How do you "KNOW" it's stationary? You may have seen someone else talk about it, and you may have come to believe what he said sounded pretty good. But the only way you can "know" it is if you have done the research yourself and have defensible evidence for each of the facts at hand.

Please understand where I am coming from. I believe things that I cannot prove. I trust the scientific method for so much of the physical world. But my experience has been that the physical world cannot explain spiritual experiences. Equally, spiritual insight does not explain the physical world. Those spiritual leaders who have attempted to do so have failed. So, for me, the spiritual world and the physical world can agree with each other, but neither one can prove the reality of the other. They remain exclusive. But that is different from trying to disprove the physical world with physical arguments with no evidence.

So I repeat my request. "How do you KNOW?"

There are an awful lot of things that I can’t understand and that our science can’t explain right now. I’m pretty comfortable with that. Mankind’s journey isn’t that different on the macro scale from an individual’s journey. Getting comfortable with being ignorant is an important life skill—just like working to be a bit less ignorant is important, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back