A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really leftist marxists that are trying to cancel anything they don't agree with. Then their "woke" minions will think their agenda is cool so they will go along with it so that girls will like them. :D

It's what the media calls "cancel culture." People who disagree with clinical medicinal studies and blame the authorities for covering up any evidence that would even vaguely support the opposing view. The reason this occurs is because both the media and the power behind it is highly competitive and protective of its own interests, just as you are with your magnet theories.

My question to you is, are you an authority on the subject of vaccines and the counter argument, or are you just a follower of those who support the theory? If you're an authority, let's see your medical degree or authorization, or if you are merely a follower, who is the person or group you follow? Please be wise enough to answer well; this may determine your ability to teach us about what you view as your version of truth.

It's what the media calls "cancel culture." People who disagree with clinical medicinal studies and blame the authorities for covering up any evidence that would even vaguely support the opposing view. The reason this occurs is because both the media and the power behind it is highly competitive and protective of its own interests, just as you are with your magnet theories.

My question to you is, are you an authority on the subject of vaccines and the counter argument, or are you just a follower of those who support the theory? If you're an authority, let's see your medical degree or authorization, or if you are merely a follower, who is the person or group you follow? Please be wise enough to answer well; this may determine your ability to teach us about what you view as your version of truth.
Basically it's like this. Covid 19 is a hoax. The vaccine is bad for you. Just go on with your normal lives and not get the shot. You don't need it, no matter how much the tv says you do.

Basically it's like this. Covid 19 is a hoax. The vaccine is bad for you. Just go on with your normal lives and not get the shot. You don't need it, no matter how much the tv says you do.

What color is the sky in your world? I cannot imagine the reality you’ve decided to live in.

The same thing happened with 9/11. People who couldn’t just accept reality made up their own. For whatever reason, the human mind is capable of doing such things. Personally, I think it has to do with being unable to accept that sometimes in life, bad things happen. Some folks need to construct elaborate conspiracies in order to have something or someone to blame for unfortunate things. For those folks, there always has to be someone to blame when life goes sideways.

What color is the sky in your world? I cannot imagine the reality you’ve decided to live in.

The same thing happened with 9/11. People who couldn’t just accept reality made up their own. For whatever reason, the human mind is capable of doing such things. Personally, I think it has to do with being unable to accept that sometimes in life, bad things happen. Some folks need to construct elaborate conspiracies in order to have something or someone to blame for unfortunate things. For those folks, there always has to be someone to blame when life goes sideways.

Mike,

Thanks for softening my hard line. I agree with you what you wrote, and my worry regards Clashcity is that he's having a little fun with us by pretending to support the antivaxxers and conspiracy theories. Since we don't know people implicitly, and sometimes folks are not what they seem online, we could all be duped into discussing various topics which have no basis in truth. Most of what all of us write is our own viewpoint based on our daily experiences, our backgrounds, history, knowledge or lack thereof, and our inner child. It may not be truth to all of us, but to the one who is writing, it may seem very much real to them.

You know what? We've been played. Very good, @Clashcityrocker, you've played that hand quite well! Now we can all laugh and slap one another on the back, head back to the virtual bar and buy one more before closing. I'm up for a cuppa tea (have already had my limit).

How bout you, Mike?

The amount of deaths are about the same as any other years. You can look at the statistics.
I’ll still be nice here, but after this, not for much longer. I know 7 people who died from this virus. In 60 years, I’ve never KNOWN one other person EVER who died from the flu. NEVER. Not one!

So, while I’m still being nice, only a complete moron (yes, I spelled it correctly this time because I’m actually on the verge of anger,rather than the usual joking poking fun way I normally spell it) could believe that this is “just another seasonal flu.” If you actually believe that I just provided all the real world fact you need to completely prove you wrong. And, I guarantee you I am only one of millions of people who would tell you that same story. Never in my whole life, have I known EVEN ONE person to die from the seasonal flu.

If you still choose to believe it after that, then I feel sorry for you. Willful ignorance is amusing for a while, and then gets annoying. I’m betting that for you, complete ostracizing is but a few comments away. Proceed at your own risk.

That said, I’m not saying there are not still some good laughs to be had if you can keep Bob involved in a debate with you. That COULD allow you to stay in the “amusing” category for a bit longer, before you hit “annoying.” Maybe not though...

Yes I am an authority on the subject. Here's a little fact for you. The flu is down 98%. The death rate is the same as any other year. What is your response? I'm waiting.......crickets............

I’ll still be nice here, but after this, not for much longer. I know 7 people who died from this virus. In 60 years, I’ve never KNOWN one other person EVER who died from the flu. NEVER. Not one!

So, while I’m still being nice, only a complete moron (yes, I spelled it correctly this time because I’m actually on the verge of anger,rather than the usual joking poking fun way I normally spell it) could believe that this is “just another seasonal flu.” If you actually believe that I just provided all the real world fact you need to completely prove you wrong. And, I guarantee you I am only one of millions of people who would tell you that same story. Never in my whole life, have I known EVEN ONE person to die from the seasonal flu.

If you still choose to believe it after that, then I feel sorry for you. Willful ignorance is amusing for a while, and then gets annoying. I’m betting that for you, complete ostracizing is but a few comments away. Proceed at your own risk.

That said, I’m not saying there are not still some good laughs to be had if you can keep Bob involved in a debate with you. That COULD allow you to stay in the “amusing” category for a bit longer, before you hit “annoying.” Maybe not though...
Here's a little fact for you. The flu is down 98%. The death rate is the same as any other year. What is your response? I'm waiting.......crickets............

This just in…
My son just got his shot.
Same conditions as my daughter - clean with rubbing alcohol, dry skin, try MANY different types of magnets…

AANNNNDDD…

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Unless I stand outside the local CVS, I have no more test subjects.

How are your son and daughter feeling now that they've received their vaccinations? No ill effects? If no, I'm glad that many are still paving the way for a healthier future. Just remember, pandemics aren't isolated to 100 year cycles. For those who took precautions and survived, congratulations. My heart goes out to those whose family and friends lost loved ones.

Yes I am an authority on the subject. Here's a little fact for you. The flu is down 98%. The death rate is the same as any other year. What is your response? I'm waiting.......crickets............

If the flu rate is down, why might this be? Facemasks, perhaps? Handwashing even more so? Intensive cleaning efforts?

And, what accounts for the same death rate if flu infections are down? What was 2019's death rate compared to 2020? Think it through.

Why were there news videos of many hospital triages in parking lots and open spaces? Images of people on ventilators suffering? Do you sincerely believe the news media is making all of this up, and if so, why would they?

If the flu rate is down, why might this be? Facemasks, perhaps? Handwashing even more so? Intensive cleaning efforts?

And, what accounts for the same death rate if flu infections are down? What was 2019's death rate compared to 2020? Think it through.

Why were there news videos of many hospital triages in parking lots and open spaces? Images of people on ventilators suffering? Do you sincerely believe the news media is making all of this up, and if so, why would they?
I knew you were going to bring up that hand washing and facemasks killed the flu. Man that's dam dum! They are just calling the flu covid now. How many more examples can I give????? I have many videos of hospitals they claim were slammed. Well people went and recorded and they were totally empty. Yeah the news media is making this up but they are told to.

I knew you were going to bring up that hand washing and facemasks killed the flu. Man that's dam dum! They are just calling the flu covid now. How many more examples can I give????? I have many videos of hospitals they claim were slammed. Well people went and recorded and they were totally empty. Yeah the news media is making this up but they are told to.

Can you explain the Covid death rate in India just now? Why was there vaccine even developed if there was no Covid? Why were foreign governments hacking the CDCs and vaccine developers research if Covid didn't exist?

To sell newspapers and for people to watch the news from home, where people were quarantined so they wouldn't catch Covid for the larger part of 2020?

If you're an authority on vaccines and the alleged Covid hoax, reveal your sources and why you're even mentioning all of this, which borders on political discussion, which we are not allowed to do on this forum.

I’m guessing they made up the ‘rona so that with us all inside, we wouldn’t notice the chemtrails intensifying. That’s also why they didn’t shut the airlines down, and why some of them reduced passenger capacity. They needed the extra lifting capacity for all of the extra chemicals.

A guy I know who used to be black ops lives in the park down the street. A CIA buddy of his confirmed all of this on MySpace. I asked why he wasn’t concerned about the chemtrails, living in the park and all. What he said made total sense: The chemtrail mix of toxins is triggered in a binary reaction with the lead/mercury mix in the vaccine. No way is he going to take the shot.

It all pretty much comes together if you reject the narrative that the mainstream media and their puppet masters are selling.

I’m guessing they made up the ‘rona so that with us all inside, we wouldn’t notice the chemtrails intensifying. That’s also why they didn’t shut the airlines down, and why some of them reduced passenger capacity. They needed the extra lifting capacity for all of the extra chemicals.

A guy I know who used to be black ops lives in the park down the street. A CIA buddy of his confirmed all of this on MySpace. I asked why he wasn’t concerned about the chemtrails, living in the park and all. What he said made total sense: The chemtrail mix of toxins is triggered in a binary reaction with the lead/mercury mix in the vaccine. No way is he going to take the shot.

It all pretty much comes together if you reject the narrative that the mainstream media and their puppet masters are selling.

Thanks, Mike. Rejected. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back