A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are your son and daughter feeling now that they've received their vaccinations? No ill effects? If no, I'm glad that many are still paving the way for a healthier future. Just remember, pandemics aren't isolated to 100 year cycles. For those who took precautions and survived, congratulations. My heart goes out to those whose family and friends lost loved ones.
They are both perfectly fine with no complaints.
Thanks for asking.

Sorry bro, I’m calling you out on this one. This is either A) TOTAL BS that you’re being fed and believing, or B) a bold faced LIE. I have at least 50 clients that are either doctors, nurses or other forms of health care workers and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them told me the exact same things, and it was EXACTLY the opposite of the BS you’re saying. One of my nurse clients was due for a knee replacement and they were so slammed that they not only cancelled her surgery, but she had to work for 3 months using a walker because her knee was so bad AND, had mandatory overtime, and NO vacations last year, working 4 or 5 12 hour shifts a week instead of the usual 3. Seriously, you’re clueless.

If you want to talk to some real people who were actually there, instead of the internet freak show you seem to get your “facts” from, I have doctors and nurses who I can hook you up with who will tell you what it has really been like. One of my clients who is a doctor, said there were times he was working 80-90 hour weeks and sleeping on cots at the hospital. I’m betting it’s not worth the trouble though. You’ve sunk too deep in the BS hole.

I don’t know where you get your “information” but despite the fact that I am not a licensed physician, I feel it’s in your best interested that I prescribe you a deluxe model, heavy duty tin foil hat. And make sure you pull it down over your ears to keep out those nasty brain waives the aliens are sending you. Seriously, at this point, I think you are just trying to incite, so I’m done.
I'm really appalled that you prescribed a tin foil hat for me. I mean the audacity. Everyone knows it's been aluminum foil for years now. :rolleyes:

Even in NYC when they said the pandemic was real bad, people would go to the hospitals and check it out. Guess what? They weren't busy. It all was for tv and the press to hype it up. Remember the hospitals weren't busy so they had to furlough many employees because they didn't have covid patients and weren't allowing normal operations. I'm sure some hospitals in big cities are busy but they always are really. The death rate is so high because doctors had monetary incentives to put covid as the cause of death. So the old joke about the guy who died in a car wreck was a covid death really did happen. I verify my news sources unlike the normal CNN MSNBC watching fool.

Sorry bro, I’m calling you out on this one. This is either A) TOTAL BS that you’re being fed and believing, or B) a bold faced LIE. I have at least 50 clients that are either doctors, nurses or other forms of health care workers and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them told me the exact same things, and it was EXACTLY the opposite of the BS you’re saying. One of my nurse clients was due for a knee replacement and they were so slammed that they not only cancelled her surgery, but she had to work for 3 months using a walker because her knee was so bad AND, had mandatory overtime, and NO vacations last year, working 4 or 5 12 hour shifts a week instead of the usual 3. Seriously, you’re clueless.

If you want to talk to some real people who were actually there, instead of the internet freak show you seem to get your “facts” from, I have doctors and nurses who I can hook you up with who will tell you what it has really been like. One of my clients who is a doctor, said there were times he was working 80-90 hour weeks and sleeping on cots at the hospital. I’m betting it’s not worth the trouble though. You’ve sunk too deep in the BS hole.

I don’t know where you get your “information” but despite the fact that I am not a licensed physician, I feel it’s in your best interested that I prescribe you a deluxe model, heavy duty tin foil hat. And make sure you pull it down over your ears to keep out those nasty brain waives the aliens are sending you. Seriously, at this point, I think you are just trying to incite, so I’m done.
No the answer is C. I'm telling the truth and I know what the funk I'm talking about.

Even in NYC when they said the pandemic was real bad, people would go to the hospitals and check it out. Guess what? They weren't busy. It all was for tv and the press to hype it up. Remember the hospitals weren't busy so they had to furlough many employees because they didn't have covid patients and weren't allowing normal operations. I'm sure some hospitals in big cities are busy but they always are really. The death rate is so high because doctors had monetary incentives to put covid as the cause of death. So the old joke about the guy who died in a car wreck was a covid death really did happen. I verify my news sources unlike the normal CNN MSNBC watching fool.
What is your source of verification for the "news" you consume?

I got my vaccine from this guy! He was offering free shots on the side of the road. Only side effect was intense hallucinations! Seems to have worked as magnets, don't stick to me (a known side effect resulting from successful assimilation into the hosts soul stream) and I do not have the virus! Pretty sure this was at the Crossroads intersection!
The_Vaccinator.jpg
I'd trust him for a shot before I'd trust him for fashion tips! Mixing orange and red :eek::eek: Somebody better pull this pic before Sergio sees it.

This just in…
My son just got his shot.
Same conditions as my daughter - clean with rubbing alcohol, dry skin, try MANY different types of magnets…

AANNNNDDD…

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Unless I stand outside the local CVS, I have no more test subjects.

NOW are you ready to get the staple gun?

BTW, I admire your tenaciousness and ingenuity with this idea. Sure, a magnet isn't a tattoo, but someday your kids will thank you when that wave of regret hits and they realize how much easier it is - even w/the staple gun - to remove a magnet.

I'd trust him for a shot before I'd trust him for fashion tips! Mixing orange and red :eek::eek: Somebody better pull this pic before Sergio sees it.
I think you must be hallucinating (maybe you did get a vaccine from this guy)! I don't see any orange!!!o_O Besides, I did not know the fashion police were patrolling the guitar forum ;~))

I think you must be hallucinating (maybe you did get a vaccine from this guy)! I don't see any orange!!!o_O Besides, I did not know the fashion police were patrolling the guitar forum ;~))
Holy crap! The first time I looked at that today (on a different computer) that shirt was ORANGE. o_O

It's magic, you know, better believe that it's so!!! May have been some ghosts in the photo who were flavored to the correct color by some unknown individual!!
No, I’ve figured it out. According to Clash, it’s a side effect of the vaccine. Maybe he’s right after all. :eek:

I finally got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday. I went straight to work after that. "I went to work". I feel so happy to able to say that. I'm the chief bartender at a 5* hotel on the coast of the Aegean Sea and I haven't been able to go to work since March 2020 due to the pandemic. My hotel reopened last week. Things are slow at the moment. Mostly business representatives and only a few tourists from Europe but things should start getting busier towards the end of the month. More people vaccinated means more people are going to travel for vacation which is something everyone needs after this past year and a half.

So yesterday I got my vaccination at 3:00 pm, drove straight to work finished my shift and drove back home. The only side effect, if you can even call it that, was a bit of soreness in my arm. I played a bit of guitar to wind down after a long day and then went to bed. Woke up this morning and my arm is less sore, I think the soreness has almost gone away. It's now been 22 hours since my vaccination and I just checked to see I had any kind of fever. The thermometer showed none. So it looks like everything's good. My second dose is in exactly 20 days.

With me returning to work and getting vaccinated things are starting to feel like they're on there way to getting back to normal as much that is possible for the time being. Which means time for me start saving up money for a new amp that I've been wanting :)

Thanks to everyone whose shared there experiences here over these past few months. I want to wish you all a wonderful day.

I finally got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday. I went straight to work after that. "I went to work". I feel so happy to able to say that. I'm the chief bartender at a 5* hotel on the coast of the Aegean Sea and I haven't been able to go to work since March 2020 due to the pandemic. My hotel reopened last week. Things are slow at the moment. Mostly business representatives and only a few tourists from Europe but things should start getting busier towards the end of the month. More people vaccinated means more people are going to travel for vacation which is something everyone needs after this past year and a half.

So yesterday I got my vaccination at 3:00 pm, drove straight to work finished my shift and drove back home. The only side effect, if you can even call it that, was a bit of soreness in my arm. I played a bit of guitar to wind down after a long day and then went to bed. Woke up this morning and my arm is less sore, I think the soreness has almost gone away. It's now been 22 hours since my vaccination and I just checked to see I had any kind of fever. The thermometer showed none. So it looks like everything's good. My second dose is in exactly 20 days.

With me returning to work and getting vaccinated things are starting to feel like they're on there way to getting back to normal as much that is possible for the time being. Which means time for me start saving up money for a new amp that I've been wanting :)

Thanks to everyone whose shared there experiences here over these past few months. I want to wish you all a wonderful day.
Great news!
No magnetic testing? I have around 20 or so you could’ve tried.:p:D

Aw yeah! Happy for you!

Great news!
No magnetic testing? I have around 20 or so you could’ve tried.:p:D
Thanks. My attention today has been on strengthening the 5G signal around my apartment. But I'm failing. I may take you up on your magnet offer tomorrow and see if I have better luck with that :D

Aw yeah! Happy for you!
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back