A little Help

soussherpa

I just adjusted the action on my PRS S2 custom 24. I went by the tech video (with James zimmers). I followed it to the letter. I lowered the screws on the bridge less than an 1/8 of a turn to lower the action. I spent a lot of time making sure it was dead level. That went ok, but after restringing my guitar and tuning it up to pitch the saddle isn't level with the strings (it's angled back). I think it might have to do with the way I put the spring back and set it.

Any thoughts?

Rock the trem arm back and forth several times. If it still leans back, simply loosen the trem claw screws a half turn or so. Rock the trem arm again and tune to pitch. Repeat as necessary till it’s parallel. Once you get it lined up. It won’t need to be re-adjustEd ever unless you change string gauge..

Rock the trem arm back and forth several times. If it still leans back, simply loosen the trem claw screws a half turn or so. Rock the trem arm again and tune to pitch. Repeat as necessary till it’s parallel. Once you get it lined up. It won’t need to be re-adjustEd ever unless you change string gauge..
That helped a lot, thanks.

Sherp

Back