A little help to find the name of this prs

stro26

Hello to everyone,
my name is Lorenzo and i'm italian so please excuse me for my probably bad english :biggrin:.
I also apologize if i wrote in the uncorrect section of the forum but anyway here is the problem i have:
i just saw this guitar in my near guitar shop https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524710_564669520239963_1269448681_n.jpg and i really can't find what kinda model it is. Really , i searched a lot on the PRS site but I can't find this one.
It will help a lot if someone also have this guitar so can write me (if he want) a personal opinion about the sound and the build quality.
sorry for the bad photo quality but i had only my ipodtouch with me and the camera is a bit crappy.
Thanks to everyone and exuse me again for the mistakes.
Lorenzo:wave:

Thank you so much! anyone have got this guitar? any quick rewiew?

From the videos I've seen/heard that guitar seems like an incredible value for the sound it makes. Get it!

Welcome Lorenzo! I have owned both tremolo and fixed-bridge versions of the SE EGs, and I prefer the sound of the tremolo models like the one you have pictured.

They are stratocaster-like in sound, but not as twangy with the mahogany and set neck.

The quality is very high in general as with the other SE models, and I would not hesitate reccomending one if you are looking for that type of guitar.

Lorenzo, I own a PRS SE EG much like this one, mine is configured as a HSS with the tremolo bridge ,I love this guitar, it's my main player and I probably won't ever sell it , the only thing I,ve considered changing are the pickups, I'd like them to be a bit hotter for the singles and for the humbucker in the bridge to have a bit of extra crunch.

Back