Long Hair Demigod
Can some one verify serial number
9 6744 is this an 89

Vintage yellow w/sweet switch

I might be throwing down as we speak, need help asap

ilLZlbX.jpg

qGe1KyH.jpg

dXgE7AL.jpg

All original except for the knobs, apparently the wife closed the case with the trem bar on and broke a knob. Thank god a knob not the top!
Under 2k used, not one scratch, lived in the case for 30 years. Lord !

Oh, that is very nice. You know I am a big fan of the early birds.

The serial number is within the range of a 1989 and it has the small signature logo which is nice. Small heel? That is a score and a half for that price.

Hey thanks guys! Just a little update, this guitar is so stunning and sounds fantastic!
I've never played prs with a sweat switch, so this is very new to me. All I can say is that it makes the tone sound sweeter in a subtle way and the only way I can describe it is a baby's or kittens cry. Lol especially when the volume is rolled down a bit. Vintage bass and standard treble, and I'm just going to say that I've always loved the vintage bass but the treble is truly something else. This guitar plays like a dream.

Insane deal. It is worth double that and that top is one of the best I have seen. Does it have the unique '89 wiring too? That is the power out of phase in pos 2, pos 3 is the powerful warm strat, not both HB, the pos 4 is the crisp strat? My favorite combo. I'm feeling quite jealous!!

From what I can see it also has the winged tuners with the PRS logo at the edge of the wings which I believe was unique for '89...

Back