3-Way Toggle Switch to S2 Custom 24 Anniv.SR

GekFin

Hello friends! Greetings from Latvia!
On my PRS S2 Custom 24 Anniv.SR (made in USA) started problems with the toggle switch. I want to change it, but I don’t know which one to buy. As far as I understand, these guitars have Korean components. Can you advise on a specific switch model? What switches can be found on more expensive PRS models? Did any of you change parts on this guitar? I would be very happy to hear any opinion and advice!
Thank you friends and have a nice weekend!
Best regards

h5lf4Xs7EURWsn_JZgcmYPNcyiruNMi7B64QZHSISAmcLXrmXr2cvnqi3CeXhld_xLCoqVc=s85

There are a number of good switches available. The easiest thing to do would be to go to the PRS West Street store and get the USA one.
Thank bro dogrocketp! but I live in Latvia, i need to find an online store that sells parts (made in USA).

PRS use Switchcraft right-angle toggles on the core guitars. You can probably find those in Europe; no need to buy one from the PRS store. I'm not aware of a Schaller toggle, but a Gotoh switch would serve you well and should be available in the EU.

PRS use Switchcraft right-angle toggles on the core guitars. You can probably find those in Europe; no need to buy one from the PRS store. I'm not aware of a Schaller toggle, but a Gotoh switch would serve you well and should be available in the EU.
Thank you friend!

Just asking, did the aftermarket toggle fit into the route for your S2?
Hi friend! Yes,fit into the route for my S2 Custom 24 Anniv.SR . Under warranty, the Thomman store sent me Switchcraft. it has different contacts compared to the Korean switch which is in S2 , so i had to lengthen two wiring. one problem is that the switch was sent without switch tip (It DO NOT fit korean with metric thread switches, metric M4 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch. They are not interchangeable.) P.S. Sorry for my english!

Back