100% converted...

Vinker202

by my core experience. 100%. No other way to describe it but to say this guitar is alive, its not self replicating etc. but this guitar is alive because its so responsive. I am not on mushrooms or anything, its just experience is overwhelming. This things got sustain I mean like no other guitar. I have been playing with SE, S2, CE and none of these axes compare at all to the experience with this core model. I got it used for $2300 including taxes and shipping. Totally worth it.

Couple of things to mention. 1.The neck is bulkier than CE neck and I wish it wasn't. I like more slender neck 2. I don't like the center of gravity of this guitar. When I set in on my leg it wants to fall backwards just a little bit. Its not as bad as S2 (anybody else know what I am talking about?) but center of gravity is just I have to like extend my arm to keep it from falling over. Minor thing but nevertheless worth mentioning.

Now, I am going back to playing my guitar. Thanks for reading.

a>

The neck is bulkier than CE neck and I wish it wasn't. I like more slender neck.
PTC can mod the neck carve if you like.

I don't like the center of gravity of this guitar. When I set in on my leg it wants to fall backwards just a little bit.
Stand up, hang it around your neck, and lean waaayy back with it.

Back