What do you look like? (Pics of oneself)

The most recent pic I have that's marginally forum related. From guys music getaway weekend this past fall. Not bad for an old dude in my mid-50s.

imagejpeg-3.jpg

My buddy throws a guys weekend music getaway every couple of years. Those are the best weekends and they always get pretty ridiculous toward the end of each evening.

My buddy throws a guys weekend music getaway every couple of years. Those are the best weekends and they always get pretty ridiculous toward the end of each evening.
Yeah, I think that picture was taken at about 2AM. The only other times I've seen 2AM in the last decade or so is when I wake up because I need to take a p*ss. 😜

Yeah, I think that picture was taken at about 2AM. The only other times I've seen 2AM in the last decade or so is when I wake up because I need to take a p*ss. 😜
Some words to live by as you continue to get older. And you have a ways to go to catch up to several of us!;)

Some words to live by as you continue to get older. And you have a ways to go to catch up to several of us!;)

Reminds me of an old joke...

Three old guys are having lunch, and one says, "It sucks getting old. Every night, 4 AM, like clockwork, I have to get up to pee. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night."

The second guy says, "That's not so bad. Every morning, 5:30 AM, I have to get up to pee, but my prostate is so bad it takes two or three minutes for me to get started."

The third guy says, "That's nothing. Every morning, 6 AM, I take a pee like a racehorse. Then, at 6:45, I have a big dump. Every day. Could set a watch by me."

The other guys look at him, and the first says, "What's so bad about that?"

Third guy says, "I don't get up until 7."

Reminds me of an old joke...

Three old guys are having lunch, and one says, "It sucks getting old. Every night, 4 AM, like clockwork, I have to get up to pee. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night."

The second guy says, "That's not so bad. Every morning, 5:30 AM, I have to get up to pee, but my prostate is so bad it takes two or three minutes for me to get started."

The third guy says, "That's nothing. Every morning, 6 AM, I take a pee like a racehorse. Then, at 6:45, I have a big dump. Every day. Could set a watch by me."

The other guys look at him, and the first says, "What's so bad about that?"

Third guy says, "I don't get up until 7."
Oh my... oh dear.

What have I done?

20200816_090307-jpg.756521

20200816_104911-jpg.756528

I deem there are already a few pictures around in the forum dipicting myself.
Anyways.

I had the privilege doing business trips abroad into a desert area at the intersection of South Asia, Central Asia and Near East.
Federal Armed Forces Christian military clergy sponsored instruments in order to support quality time, when being off-duty in the camp.

One of my collegues dragged me to the rehearsal room a few times. And we jammed as a bunch of multinational personnel. Music as a mutual language. At that time our drummer was a US SF operator, the bass player a contractor (US resident), a couple of singers (military phisicians, intel analysts, military intel operators, MP), keys had been played by my colleague (general staff officer for logistics). I - obvously - was asked to play guitars.
How's your hearing?

Back