This is one Real Prs Custom 24 ???

Rhandy

Hello

I´m buying one Prs on by internet one Uk store.

This is one American Custom 24 korina wood.

But in pictures of body I have the sensation body was made with 3 pieces of wood instead of only one.

Check pictures please.

IMG_2865.jpeg

IMG_2866.jpeg

-IMG_2865_LI.jpg

That looks like it could possibly be just grain in the wood. Some good ways to tell are pictures of the headstock, front and back, body shape. It looks legit to me, but it's hard to tell from those pics so don't take my word for it.

I have heard it is hard to find larger quality Korina wood , I had a KL33 that was also 3 pieces ( it is a great guitar )
That could be just grain and stain or a 3 piece back , I would buy it either way.
I don't see anything that would say that is not a real PRS it is a color that I lust after !!!!!!!!

Ok!

I buy the guitar on worldguitars.co.uk- > PRS Guitars 2016 Spec Custom 24 Korina Limited Custom Colour

serial number #227388
Thank you!

I have heard it is hard to find larger quality Korina wood , I had a KL33 that was also 3 pieces ( it is a great guitar )
That could be just grain and stain or a 3 piece back , I would buy it either way.
I don't see anything that would say that is not a real PRS it is a color that I lust after !!!!!!!!

+1

+2

I own Riders old Korina guitar and it rules. I wouldn't let a multiple piece back stop me either. The SE Orianthi I have is also undoubtedly multi-piece Korina and it rocks too.

Ok
+2

I own Riders old Korina guitar and it rules. I wouldn't let a multiple piece back stop me either. The SE Orianthi I have is also undoubtedly multi-piece Korina and it rocks too.

Ok I have one SE Paul allender.

But this is my first american custom. I ask because american normally have only one piece of mahony. But this one is Korina wood. I buy it because its beautiful. I´m waiting for it. should come at thursday.

Ok

Ok I have one SE Paul allender.

But this is my first american custom. I ask because american normally have only one piece of mahony. But this one is Korina wood. I buy it because its beautiful. I´m waiting for it. should come at thursday.

I understand why you're concerned. Without having heard it though, I think you'll be pleased and it's certainly a special instrument.

Congratulations!

Congrats on the soon to be new AX !!!!
I would own that one anytime !!!!

And for all congrat me.
I just want thank. And share my happiness. I think I make great deal I buy it for £2400.
Or €2800 or about $2850

That's a nice fiddle!

I've seen multi-piece korina bodies on Brent Masons as well when I was checking out that model. I wouldn't be worried by this in itself. As far as I can tell, the guitar looks legit :)

That's a nice fiddle!

I've seen multi-piece korina bodies on Brent Masons as well when I was checking out that model. I wouldn't be worried by this in itself. As far as I can tell, the guitar looks legit :)
OK. Thank you. When I have I share more pictures.

Back