Thinking about a Studio

Yeah baby! Let me know when you do. I"m really interested in those. I have a 97 C22 and I've considered replacing the VB and HFS with some \M/ 's Need to let my hair grow out some first though. I want to be prepared for old guy metal. You can't let that sneak up on you!

Will do! There was a \m/ thread started earlier in the week that finally prompted me to order a set. Apparently, much more versatile then the name suggests.

read the whole thing. Interesting! Thanks for the link though. Do we need to start looking for wigs? Or does Sergio have you covered?

read the whole thing. Interesting! Thanks for the link though. Do we need to start looking for wigs? Or does Sergio have you covered?

No brah, bald is beautiful! Of course, I blame the baldness on the perm and blonde highlights I had back in the 80s! :confused:

Guess we could wear hats... Old guy metal requires some extra considerations in the wardrobe area. Thank goodness I still look good in spandex! Don't know about the old leopard pattern ones though. Might have to nix those...

My SAS is my #1 for blues and r n` b. And it`s blue, so it sounds better. (Never mind, Sergio)

Holy Cow, I love this guitar. I might have to sell a guitar to get it. I love the front pickup, and toggle switch 2 with the humbucker in single coil mode.

I have a small collection of swamp ash PRS guitars. Including the Experience custom 24 guitar.
Bonnie Pink and the Mary Kaye type/white wash guitars (on each end) are mahogany/maple. All the others are swamp ash.

The regular studio, mahogany/maple/ narrowfields/humbucker, is a good guitar. However, to my ear, it sounds blah compared to the swamp ash versions. I had one but sent it back as it wasn't for me.

image11_zps1w5eymgt.jpg
What a bevy of beauties!

Back