Smashing Pumpkins want you!

My wife is disappointed that no one here tried out…..
Billy’s voice grates on me too quickly. I should’ve done it just to see what the process was and what they have the 3rd person play. I’m not sure my memory would be great enough for that process anymore. It would be a bunch to learn in a short period, I’m sure. Might be different if I knew their songs already.

I still don't understand Billy sometimes. Jeff was basically taking James Iha's place around the Zeitgeist era but James returned, Billy just kept Jeff on instead of cutting him loose. They don't need a 3rd guitarist especially since Billy pretty much plays the guitar on all the albums anyway. They need to get D'Arcy or Ginger back on bass.

There was an add many years ago selling a a product to teach other languages. Spelling "socks" was supposed to mean something in Spanish. Don't remember what it was and I'm too lazy to look it up but I say it to my wife all the time and she thinks it's stupid.

That is for sure!

I mean, that is what "Eso Si Que Es" means. (That is for sure)

And I remember the same commercial as it stuck in my head as well. Not sure why that sticks but none of the important stuff stays in there. :p

That is for sure!

I mean, that is what "Eso Si Que Es" means. (That is for sure)

And I remember the same commercial as it stuck in my head as well. Not sure why that sticks but none of the important stuff stays in there. :p
I wish I had a dollar for every useless piece of information my brain retains...

I still don't understand Billy sometimes. Jeff was basically taking James Iha's place around the Zeitgeist era but James returned, Billy just kept Jeff on instead of cutting him loose. They don't need a 3rd guitarist especially since Billy pretty much plays the guitar on all the albums anyway. They need to get D'Arcy or Ginger back on bass.
They seem to be pretty good in concert from what I've seen online. Their new material is more synth based and hasn't been well received. First album "Gish" and "Siamese Dream" are great forever.

I probably wouldn't. I would like to play with The Stones, Jack White or The Beatles (I watched Get Back). I know they broke up, I'm old!

Back