Signs you're all about PRS

- MA Pete's Chronicles might be the most interesting story you've ever read.

Thanks for the Honorable Mention, Les! It sure has been interesting for me.

Let me add a new one for me:

"Can spot a fellow PRS fan in a crowd of hundreds, mid song, at a gig!"

I played a fun gig last Saturday at the Red Sox / Pirates game at the Red Sox training camp in Fort Myers, FL, and as I looked out in the audience mid-song, a guy stopped in his tracks and his jaw hit the ground at the sight of my Aquamarine DC 245 Sig. He gave me the Ronnie James Dio hand signal and pointed to my guitar. I knew that he knew that it was a killer PRS. Never got a chance to speak with him after the gig, but it was a memorable "PRS Moment"!

(I am pretty sure I threw in a clam for good measure, shortly thereafter due to my distraction...) ;)

8576634620_87f7be44c8_b.jpg

When you look at your arm and realize you've been slacking on getting back to the tattoo shop to finish up some work.

When your wife hands you a new iPad mini for your anniversary and you say, "Thanks, I like it, but I would have rather used that money towards my guitar."

JustRob is headed to the doghouse tonight. Apparently women like a man who's honest, but only to a point.

Vchizzle, that is an absolutely gorgeous SC. Just wanted to make that observation.
And here, I thought you might compliment my beautiful beard:rofl:
Thanks Les, I'm really enjoying it. Gonna put some heavier strings on the E A D strings & make a few setup tweaks.

And here, I thought you might compliment my beautiful beard:rofl:
Thanks Les, I'm really enjoying it. Gonna put some heavier strings on the E A D strings & make a few setup tweaks.

Ha! I'm all about the guitar! Something like that's on my wish list for the future.

+1, I just realised it's a contour charcoal burst too? Is that standard for a SC HB or is that a special order?
Pretty sure all the hollowbody are contoured rather than the tear drop burst...at least all of them that I've seen.

Pretty sure all the hollowbody are contoured rather than the tear drop burst...at least all of them that I've seen.
Ah yeah, I did a quick google and yeah it seems that way. I think the contour is much nicer that the teardrop...

-when you can use "contour" and "teardrop" in one sentence and make a whole lot of sense

When you wish people wouldn't abbreviate the word "pairs" on ebay
hahaha that's a great one!

Back