Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

These videos are the best learning tutorials and i hope i can learn something from this videos which would ultimately result in my benefit.This is a great learning experience for all of us.

My covers featuring PRS guitars

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing my CU24 in a cover band I was in not long ago. (not the greatest sound quality)

Hi Mark, the link isn't working for me. For Y'tube vids copy the link upto but not including the ampersand (&) and post it between the video tags by clicking on the video icon.

Alrighty - thought I'd share the playlist but here are some of the better ones we did. Thanks!

My Old School at my old school:

Gotta have some Santana:

Rikki:

I'll be honest and say this isn't normally the kind of music I listen to, but you did a great job!

The guitars and drums sounded excellent. Well mixed!

Hey, Mike. Thank you, man!
I'd started to recording some covers from bands that I like and I'm learning about it yet.
I don't think I'm good at it yet, haha

Btw, thank you for the comment!
See you!

Alrighty - thought I'd share the playlist but here are some of the better ones we did. Thanks!

My Old School at my old school:

If I had to pick a favorite Steely Dan tube, it would be "My Old School."

I play in a metal band named Saille, we have 2 albums so far, on the first (irreversible decay) the lead guitars were recorded with a PRS custom AP (whale blue). On the 2nd album (Ritu)all guitar parts recorded are PRS guitars (leads: same custom and the rythm: singlecut pre-lawsuit whale blue)

Our new videoclip is the first song "blood libel" from our 2nd album (Ritu). You see other guitars used for the clip but you hear both PRS guitars as said above. Please have a look and maybe you'll enjoy:

Back