Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

I haven't plugged in a guitar in front of you guys ('xcept Steve and Dane once if they noticed), but...

I had a cover band several years ago. Three engineers, one computer scientist, and nobody told me there was a video camera in the back of the room! I flub some high notes and lead the other guys astray right at the end, but I think there are some good things happening here:

I thought that was great! You guys seemed to have your sound going... I've had issues in every band i've played where I couldn't get the rest of the guys to NOT whack their vols up and drown everything out.

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that was great! You guys seemed to have your sound going... I've had issues in every band i've played where I couldn't get the rest of the guys to NOT whack their vols up and drown everything out.

Thanks! It was definitely a Good Sound Day. Perhaps the only time I've had a monitor mix where I could really hear my vocals and work the mic instead of just eating it and screaming... That was a good bunch of guys in terms of not having volume wars. We picked up a bass player later on who could not be tamed. It eventually drove me out of the band...

Here's the track we released last night to end the year off!

Lot's of great stuff in this thread. Looking forward to catch up and check out peoples stuff.
I am a new member here(used to be a member of the old PRS forum), this seems like a great place. I am musician living in NYC, I am doing mostly jazz oriented stuff.
I love PRS and Collings guitars, I have a 1990 CE24 and a Hollowbody spruce.
Here is a link to my website and here is a recent youtube of my CE24.
www.jostein-g.com

I haven't plugged in a guitar in front of you guys ('xcept Steve and Dane once if they noticed), but...

I had a cover band several years ago. Three engineers, one computer scientist, and nobody told me there was a video camera in the back of the room! I flub some high notes and lead the other guys astray right at the end, but I think there are some good things happening here:

That's damn good stuff there Dave. I'm very impressed. Nice vocals too.

Well played that man!....some very tasty playin'!!!

QUOTE=Jostein;39336]Lot's of great stuff in this thread. Looking forward to catch up and check out peoples stuff.
I am a new member here(used to be a member of the old PRS forum), this seems like a great place. I am musician living in NYC, I am doing mostly jazz oriented stuff.
www.jostein-g.com

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Well played that man!....some very tasty playin'!!!

QUOTE=Jostein;39336]Lot's of great stuff in this thread. Looking forward to catch up and check out peoples stuff.
www.jostein-g.com

[/QUOTE]

Back