Saw the Eagles last night. And Joe Walsh

matonanjin

What a great concert. Right up the with Clapton.

And, of course, Mr. Walsh was there with his Sig 594. He, like so many of them now, changed guitars every song. Nothing more than a guess but I would say 1/4 of the night he was on his PRS.

A great, great show. Steely Dan opened

What a great concert. Right up the with Clapton.

And, of course, Mr. Walsh was there with his Sig 594. He, like so many of them now, changed guitars every song. Nothing more than a guess but I would say 1/4 of the night he was on his PRS.

A great, great show. Steely Dan opened
I would have loved to see that show!
We saw an Eagles tribute band near here that did a fantastic job. But to see the boys on tour…

Back in the early 90s I caught the Eagles on their Hell Freezes Over tour--- the most I ever spent on a pair of tickets LOL! Back then Joe was playing mostly Les Pauls and Teles. Caught him several times on his various solo tours... one with Glenn Fry which was a blast!

During Joe's "Analog Man" tour date I caught, he played mostly Duesenberg guitars. It was a great show!

Joe's played/endorsed A LOT of different guitars over the years... even Carvin for a while. On one of the promotional videos for the Carvin "Carved Top" (its version of a PRS), Joe mentions that the bridge layout used was just the way Gibson did it back in the 50s, with the bridge sitting really low on the body. Interestingly he said nearly the same exact thing in a video when promoting His recent PRS model.

When this Eagles tour comes to an end, I expect to see another solo album from Joe-- which I remember hearing was completed before the Eagles thing was formalized. When he does go out on his own, that's a tour I'll go out of my way to catch. With any luck he'll play more PRS guitars ;)

Last edited:
Back