PRS Forum Merch

What PRS Forum merch would you like to see? (multiples allowed - votes are private)

• T-shirt

Votes: 52 67.5%
  • Hat

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Hoodie

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Jacket

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Gig bag

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Duffel bag

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Strap

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Picks

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Truss Rod Cover

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Okay, the question has been asked - if we were to ask Shawn to put the gears in motion to make PRS Forum-marked merch, what would you want to see?

Multiple choice allowed, votes are private.

Maybe the mods can sticky this.

The real fun begins when we try to decide what the branding looks like!!!

Last edited:
I remind forum members that whatever we ask PRS to make needs to be international-ship friendly. BRW, therefor should be Off of our list.

Picks were a last second thought. They seemed easy to do, and there were some w/the PS eagle (they may still be available - I haven't looked). To be honest, picks were probably one of the least likely things for me to get (gig bags rank slightly lower for me).

Letterman Jacket - the letters "PRS" on the front and member name across the shoulders.

Real leather sleeve's (in black) with the front and back sporting this design:

nunst032.gif

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a T shirt and truss rod cover , maybe a hoodie or jacket ,
and definitely a paisley strap .

I voted but also want to mention that if we cannot get a decent key chain/lanyard from PRS proper maybe we can get a forum one?

also maybe the forum guitar strap is the paisley one we talked about a while back?

I want a wooden key fob. Perhaps some scrap wood like the ones used for staining exercises on Experience Day. A nice stained key fob, perhaps with the Eagle inlaid in it...so I can either attach it to my keys..or to my guitar cases to identify what's inside.

I want a wooden key fob. Perhaps some scrap wood like the ones used for staining exercises on Experience Day. A nice stained key fob, perhaps with the Eagle inlaid in it...so I can either attach it to my keys..or to my guitar cases to identify what's inside.

Like the ones they made from old anniversary fretboards?

200259405707-1.jpg

Back