Private Stock Friday

Little bit of a lighter week, a lot of product gets moved at the end of the month so there's a fair bit less to work with at the start of each month!

These glitter inlays were crazy in person, we had a few white/blue doghair bodies that had a shimmering coat on them but it just didn't come across in photos, you'll have to take my word on how stunning the effect was!
psf-11.jpg
psf-12.jpg
psf-14.jpg
psf-15.jpg

These glitter inlays were crazy in person, we had a few white/blue doghair bodies that had a shimmering coat on them but it just didn't come across in photos, you'll have to take my word on how stunning the effect was!
Those shimmering effects are really something else...this might be the best picture of one I've seen over the years (really shows off the effect):

lCZ8LtB.jpg

Good morning PSF crew! It's been a swelteringly hot week here in Stevensville MD, so I'm here to deliver some equally hot pics 🔥 You folks are also gonna be subjected to my thoughts (and bad puns) since i don't quite have enough of a musical background to talk technical with you all... LOL

View attachment 12971View attachment 12973

Can we just talk about the detail trim along the neck and headstock?? I think it adds so much depth!
View attachment 12974View attachment 12975
My Favorites This Week!

I'll bet those glitter inlays couldn't have been too much fun to work with and the shop cleanup costs (because glitter gets EVERYWHERE) were a factor in the labor cost of the instrument...

RE that one pickup Custom 24...does this mean spec customization is back on the menu? Can my dream of a copper CU24 Fatback with a McCarty 594 (I know I said DGT before, but the switch is in a better place on the McCarty 594) control layout become a reality?

I'll bet those glitter inlays couldn't have been too much fun to work with and the shop cleanup costs (because glitter gets EVERYWHERE) were a factor in the labor cost of the instrument...

RE that one pickup Custom 24...does this mean spec customization is back on the menu? Can my dream of a copper CU24 Fatback with a McCarty 594 (I know I said DGT before, but the switch is in a better place on the McCarty 594) control layout become a reality?
I believe they’re made out of synthetic opal.
https://sanwapearl.com.hk/en/home

Back