Private Stock Friday

Thank you for your patience! Well.. most of you ; )

PRS was closed Thursday & Friday last week due to snow so I couldn't grab my usual photos. We will have to settle for a PSM (Private Stock Monday). And don't worry, I'll hit you with another batch this Friday and resume regular activity.

Part 1/3

mom, the UPS man is here with the maple
View attachment 2759

View attachment 2760

So...what do the numbers/letters mean?:dontknow:

So...what do the numbers/letters mean?:dontknow:

I have no idea about the numbers, but on the shot where we are looking straight onto the end of the boards, I see "CU" which I am guessing stands for Custom (22 or 24), DG (DGT), H2 (HB II?), CLefty (Custom 22/24 lefty?), P4 (P24?) 48 (408?), T4 (Tremonti?), but most curiously I also see "CUSWAMP" - could there be a limited edition CU22/24 Swamp Ash body with Maple Cap coming soon?

Engage the rumor mill!

More than worth the wait. And now it's only 4 days until ANOTHER PSF!!!
Amazing photos as usual Hunter...thanks again!

See this is why I love Prs....they go above and beyond just to make people happy. No money exchanges hands for their so grateful gift of psf...

Oohhh... Zebra 408??

Seriously, when are they going to learn that zebra pickups are UGLY. 1st it was the SE's, beautiful guitars, but I had to put covers on both of mine, I couldn't stand it anymore. And now core line, too?

I know, opinions are like..well..you know. But damn...I say kill'em all.

Seriously, when are they going to learn that zebra pickups are UGLY. 1st it was the SE's, beautiful guitars, but I had to put covers on both of mine, I couldn't stand it anymore. And now core line, too?

I know, opinions are like..well..you know. But damn...I say kill'em all.

This is Private Stock Friday... That means those "ugly" zebra pups aren't on a core model, they are on a private stock and someone actually requested them that way. You are sh!tt!ng on someone's dream.

By all means, order your own PS however you want, but leave other peoples' dreams alone.

This is Private Stock Friday... That means those "ugly" zebra pups aren't on a core model, they are on a private stock and someone actually requested them that way. You are sh!tt!ng on someone's dream.

By all means, order your own PS however you want, but leave other peoples' dreams alone.

IRRC, I inquired as to the availability of these a couple years ago. I don't think they were being offered yet. maybe PTC can hook me up?

I am definitely split on Zebras...( heh heh) they look totally killer on some, but solid black or cream really kill on others...solid black guitar with cream PUs = Classy...McCarty burst with cream PUs = niiiice, the new Holcomb with black PUs = awesome... etc...

Oh, and great job ...Hunter! Thank you!

Last edited:
Great shots Hunter! Thanks for going the extra mile for your PSF Brethern!
you_rock.gif

Back