Private Stock Friday

Easily my favourite from this weeks selection - I love the colours of this burst and the back (especially the neck) looks stunning!

psf195-1000-18-jpg.7273

psf195-1000-19-jpg.7274

Something about these colours and that Glow burst style really does something for me....

Easily my favourite from this weeks selection - I love the colours of this burst and the back (especially the neck) looks stunning!

psf195-1000-18-jpg.7273

psf195-1000-19-jpg.7274

Something about these colours and that Glow burst style really does something for me....

I love the attention to detail, how the stain continues into the control and trem cavity!

Small details I know, but show the care taken.

psf195-1000-18-jpg.7273

psf195-1000-19-jpg.7274

That makes two of us! Owning a PS in this finish...is pearched hight upon my "Bucket list". ;)

psf195-1000-18-jpg.7273

Agreed +1000, everything on this guitar works perfectly together. Bravo to the PS team!

I've said it before, and I'm sure that everyone on the boards will be annoyed by me saying it a million more times, but moments like this I'm REALLY glad that my PS won't be ready to PRSe next year...

This thread is a blessing and a curse. Right when you think you have the perfect private stock planned, a frigging northern lights archtop shows up and you want to throw everything out the window... @Brian G we May just have to go in with a general sense of what this next one could be and ready to adjust on the fly brosif

Dude, you have another one going already?

Back