Private Stock Friday

And the very special "Periscope Guitar" from that time we internet live-streamed Paul picking out the woods.
I thought you've done that (at least) twice now -- so this is from the first time? I really dig it, whichever one it is.

And thanks for sharing, as always!

Thanks, Hunter!! Amazing work.

Alright. That's it. My next guitar needs a flamed maple neck.
Oh. And I love celtic knot inlays. For the record....

Kevin

Pink and black checkerboard????

Ga... (Apologies to rugerpc...)

WEDGE is gonna lose his sh!t.

That white Santana headstock that looks like it's a West St. next to it might jar mine loose too!

Edit: Ermahgerd!! I just noticed the white one with a single coil hole in the neck like last week's!!!!!

And the very special "Periscope Guitar" from that time we internet live-streamed Paul picking out the woods. I think we are still working on naming this new finish. This one will be for sale soon - not sure which dealer is going to grab it.
View attachment 3737

After seeing this, I totally think that gold sparkly s!?t in the F-holes needs to be a new thing! :D

8o4a0880-jpg.3717

I need more pictures of the black and red Hollowbody. That looks awesome.

And the very special "Periscope Guitar" from that time we internet live-streamed Paul picking out the woods. I think we are still working on naming this new finish. This one will be for sale soon - not sure which dealer is going to grab it.

View attachment 3733View attachment 3734View attachment 3736View attachment 3737View attachment 3738View attachment 3739View attachment 3740

Reminds me of slices of purple onion...maybe because I'm hungry...but since I probably wouldn't want a guitar named that I'd suggest...

PURPLE ZEBRA

Back