NPSD #6479

enfilade

G'day guys, the day has finally come and my very first Private Stock has arrived. I've been playing PRS guitars for many years now and after drooling over the PSF thread every weekend i decided that it was something i wanted to do. I did some research and found a great dealer who organised an online Skype session in the Vault with Tina and Paul to pick the wood. It was a great experience.
I had to make a few sacrifices, cull some of the collection which is always hard to do but as soon as i opened the case i knew it was all worth it. I play mainly hard rock and metal and i chose my specs based off the Mark Holcomb model. Some of the specs include Subzero Light Glow quilted maple top. Matching flamed maple neck. Black Limba back. Ziricote fretboard and headstock veneer. Chrysocolla birds and eagle. 25.5" scale length, hipshot bridge, dunlop strap locks
Anyway here she is!

Last edited:
Man I really like those chrysocolla birds. That top is amazing

That black limba back is almost as equally stunning as the front. Nice selections.
Good luck with it.

HOLY FRICKIN' JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful guitar!!!!!!!!! I shudder to think what you have in that thing!!!

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back